Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I got good news today

This coming friday at 1:30 I'm going to a WW Seminar
to possibly work for them as receptionist, in other words a weigh lady.

I think that would be the best thing I can do for myself, because that will keep me in the hub of WW.
and keep me on track.

The only requirement is to be a life time member and within 10 lbs from goal or at goal...
I understand they pay about $10.00 an hour, not bad, for a few hrs worth of my time, where I'm being the one to benefit by being in and around WW on days other than my own meeting..

I'll keep you posted as to the outcome when I come back after the learning session on Friday....

Re: I got good news today

You go girl! I think that is great. Hope it works out for you. That would prob. keep you more dedicated as far as staying for the meetings. Lately that has been really hard for me, well I can't even say that, I haven't been staying and I need to get back into it. I know I did better when I stayed. Well, again, good luck!

that is great news Tobe!!

keep us posted

Way to go Tobe. I'm sure you'd be great at it...because you are wonderful on this message board!! Let us know how it goes.

How many hours do you have to work Tobe. I would enjoy it but my job right now comsumes my time and I'm too tired to do more.
I think its a good idea.

Great News Tobe..You go girl!

That sounds so great Tobe!! Then you can keep us informed on whats new on the inside track of WW! Since I am sorta new here I was wondering how much have you lost?

Laura I lost 25.8 I'm 3 under goal as of yesterday and holding, I'm now on to maintenance which means I have to stay right where I am. (forever)

I've doing a WW'er for over 30 yr, hit goal stop going to weigh in and meetings, and gain it back again. I can't carry that extra 20 some odd pounds, i feel and look like crap, thats an inner self thing.

THis time is my last time around, so I will stay on program, doing it one day at a time....

I have hopes of being a 'weigh lady" some day too, but I only could do it on Sats and Suns. So I ahve the same question: is there a minimum amount of hours that they want?

Yes keep us posted on what you can.

JeanCat

I just got in a little while ago.
There were about a dozen people there 11 women and 1 man.
some want to be receptionists and a few want to be leaders.

whoever was interested, stayed and got interviewed, myself included, and yikesss some of the questions thrown out were all psych ones, I did answer them well so I think. And I'll get a call within the next week or so.
My only thing is I don't want to travel to take a meeting, for the simple reason, this whole are is a shore resort, and the traffic now is horrendous, if I can stay in my own area, then I might be interested,

They pay $7.33 an hr (min wage) but you make up the difference on how much product you sell, and the amount of people that stay for the meeting. Thats also how the leaders get paid, amt of people staying.

So they say you can make up to $28.00 for a session.or one mtg.

In order to make a decent buck, you have to work more than 1 mtg a week. At first they don't give you more than one, and if a recept or leader can't make their meeting then they call for a sub, which means travelling all over the place.

Is all this worth it??? don't know!!!!!! yet!!!

If I get a call and they want me, then I have to make a decision do I want to do this?????

In the meantime I can sit on my laurel and hang out.
LOL............

Well Tobe, I think if it were me (depending on how much travel is involved), even though it doesn't pay much, it might be a way to help stay accountable and at goal. I don't know. And in the winter when you can't go to the beach, it might be something to keep you occupied (other than eating and your other meetings). I'm curious... what kind of psych questions did they ask? Testing the waters to make sure you aren't going to tell people to just eat 2 crackers a day and drink water only? Or the kind of question wanting to know if you'd stab someone who didn't lose that week? LOL!!!!!!