Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today WEDNESDAY 6/13

Today isn't such a good day for me.

its the Anniv of my husbands death, and previously I would binge over this.
Today thats not going to happen, as I wrote in another post, I will not let that self destruct button blow up..

18 yrs ago I cut it off, and I intend to keep it off today..

I'll reflect back and remember the great 20 yrs I had with him. as a candle burns this morning in his memory.

I'll be on program today 100%

Re: On Program today WEDNESDAY 6/13

The greatest part of our happiness depends on our disposition, not our circumstance. You are one strong cookie! Well, I know I could have said, one strong carrot, but that wouldn't make any sense!!!

Tobe, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Maybe in his memory you could share with us a little about him. What he was like, etc. I know you'll have an OP day because you're quite the motivated one. Have a great day.
Laura

Thinking about you today, Tobe. How long ago did your husband die? Savor the good memories, and then if some bad ones creep in, feel them, then be done with them. I love your resolve to have an OP day even though yoy know there are pitfalls on anniversaries. You GO, Girl! Luv, LouAnne

Dear Tobe,
I am sure we can all relate in some way regarding the passing of a loved one. But the passing of a beloved spouse tops the list I am sure. You are a very strong woman and a great example to us all.

Let the candle in your heart always burn.

Jeanetta

PS I am on program by the skin of my teet today....mom is in hosptial with repetitive mini strokes (slurred speach).

Tobe I'm OP today and my weigh in tommorow will hopefully show something good. I'm making chicken with salad in pita bread for dinner.