Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wt. Loss to report....

3.8# I was in shock. Could it have been the water aerobics that I started this week? And I really enjoy them. I am now free again....I am only 1# from goal.

Going to a dinner theatre production in amish country this Saturday. The meal is a plated meal and not too good on points. Meat is chicken which is okay but I imagine it is fried or broasted and meatloaf, creamed corn and I know it said a piece of pie. I will be taking plenty of food up with me for lunch and probably snacks through the day. This is my first challenge like this. I know I can do okay.

Hope everyone else had a good weigh in.

Re: Wt. Loss to report....

Wow Cheryl! that is a fantastic loss!! Good job!

I'm sure that you will enjoy your trip to Amish country. If it were me, I would just enjoy the meal for what it is, and eat maybe 1/2 of each food that looked really good to me, including the pie. That is living in the real world, but choosing wisely. Most importantly-enjoy!!

Karen

Re: Re: Wt. Loss to report....

Great wt loss! Weigh to go!

Glad you are enjoying the water aerobics. What depth of water do you work out in? I do not swim and have always wondered.

Have a great OP time up in Amish Country!
You will do fine, because you want to!

JeanCat

I did enjoy the theater last evening and did what I feel was well at the meal. Asked for a box right away and put half of it out of sight and all of the pie. I will take this box to my parents for a meal. Took my own salad dressing and passed up the rolls. I am a little apprehensive about going on maintenance. Seems as though it just would be much easier just to stay OP. Thanks Karen from Ohio for your encouragement. I know that eating the pie would be eating in the real world but just couldn't get myself to do that yet. Came home and ate my peanut butter pudding made with sf/ff vanilla pudding and PB2. It tastes just as good as the PB pie.

I am only 5 foot tall and I do water aerobics in a pool that may be 6 foot at the deepest end but I stand closer to the shallow end with water up to about my chest. I do not think you could do it if you went much deeper than that.

Wow, Cheryl, that's a wonderful loss and way to go in Amish country! I'm truly impressed!

I did water aerobics when I lived in Tennessee. They had them at the city's civic center. Now that I'm back in Southern California, it seems that they're not as popular out here. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those with a pool in my own back yard, so I can't really even improvise my own program. But I really did enjoy them. I might have to actively start looking for a gym that offers them. Thanks for throwing that out there. Hadn't thought of that in months!

Congrats again!

Sue