Meg
Cheryl
Becky
Lorraine
Sharon
Becky Y

Good luck ladies.

Re: WW Weigh In Today Thurs 6/14 pls post your results when you come home

Down 1.2 lbs. for a total of 36.8. Good luck everyone!

up 1

Down .5 (half a pound not 5 lol..)
I was hopeing for more but I'm officially 160 1bs and down 33 1bs. Cant wait to be officially in the 150's and get to goal.
I got my 16 week charm too. Great meeting today.
The WW weigh in person lost 135 1bs on ww and my leader lost 106 1bs..phew that unbelievable I have great inspiration there dont I ?
I took 3 kids then went to the childrens museum in Ft Lauderdale and drove the beach road home.
Bought the WW walking cd to exercise at home.. too hot outside and kids home from school.. going to try later.
Good look everyone else.

Due to financial reasons I am no longer going to be able to attend the WW meetings.But I will continue to weigh myself at home and vow to follow the plan.Because my scale is different then WW scale I have weighed myself this morning and will continue to post the results next Thursday.Thanks for understanding and for your support.

That's ok Cheryl. What matters is that you stick with it. Weighing at home is fine. You know you have all of us here for support. I'll mark you as NW for this week.

Grumble, grumble..... down .(point)4. What happened to the other 1.6 pounds I saw at home!! That darn car. I guess it's a magic car that added 1.6 lbs!! LOL

NO, I'm okay. I don't live by the scale.

So down .4 #. That is a total of 32.4 thus far.

Congrats to everyone for thier losses this week.
As Scarlet O'Hara said, "Tomorrow's another day."