Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ON Program today THursday 6/14

Wow Wednesday WI's did a fantastic job, in the large numbers of loss. Good Going.....

Some have asked me about working for WW, I don't know how many hrs they give you when you start, I assume not too many, I have a close friend doing the Weigh In's, and the only morning she started off with was Sun. I don't know if she picked any more up as of now.

I'll find out more tomorrow when I go for their seminar.
From what I understand, you fill out an application, and if they're interested in you being part of the WW team, then your going to be interviewed, the dress requirement for this gathering is Casual business, ugh!!!! I'm so used to running around in something concealing a bathing suit LOL....

Its cloudy in NJ, so it looks like the beach is out for today, no serious tanning.

I was on program yesterday, and I'll copycat today.

Re: ON Program today THursday 6/14

LOL about running around in your bathing suit!

good luck at the seminar Tobe! Let us know how it goes.

I'm OP today ....after a great week, I'm planning on continueing my OP weeks ahead

Its me again!!! lol

I just decided to get off Flex and head to core for the rest of the week..

I'm going to have 2 eggs with peppers, onions and cheese and a banana this morning..
no carbs today
lunch????????

dinner I'm going out with a crew of women, and I'll decide what to have when Iget there,.

I want to get off the carbs and desserts for the rest of the week.
The last time I did core for about 2 weeks, I didn't do too well on it... as far as the scale went.

The scale this morning is the same as its been for the past week, which is still 3 under goal.

The reason I'm getting off Flex, I'm getting bored with the foods, so for variety, core seems the way to go....for now........

Tobe,
Cutting the carbs down and junk food out has done wonders for me so far. I was down 2 pounds this morning just from yesterday (even after weighing in). I've been having egg beaters or an egg white omelet for breakfast most mornings (sometimes I throw in some canadian bacon or a little bit of real bacon bits for extra flavor). Before this week, most days I didn't even eat breakfast. I feel awesome! And seeing that scale move has given me extra motivation. :)

BTW, I was OP today too. :) Let us know how the WW job goes. I've always wondered what they tell the new people who want to work for them. That bathing suit part was funny. You can still where it. Just wear it under your business casual suit. Act like it's your super hero costume and it gives you powers. You could call yourself "The Beachinator" or something. LOL!!!!!

Ok, my mind is already warped enough for the day. I've been so busy this week. Guess I'll go get caught up on the progress chart, update my blog, and then work on invoices until I head for bed.