Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Update on JeanCat's Mom

I will keep you and your mom in my prayers. My mom is dealing with cancer now and I know how stressful health problems with our moms can be. Keep us up to date!

JeanCat..I too, will keep you and your Mom in my prayers. Thank you for sharing the information. Most of us are ill-prepared to know what to look for and what to do and time is so important for the victim.

Karen

JeanCat and Jill, both of your mother's are in my prayers and I hope they both get better.

I have them on the prayer list at church. Keep us updated ...

Saying a prayer.

Jeancat..sorry to hear about your mom...I hope she gets better soon and they get her regulated on her meds so nothing else will happen...I'm sure it really helps that you understand what they are telling you...that helps lots...Keep us posted...Take care....

Patty

Re: Re: Update on JeanCat's Mom

Jill my prayers are with you, your mom and your family now.

Thanks
Love ya
JeanCat

Thank you Karen.
Yes even being in the medical field I still had to look up a bit of stuff. So I thought I would share it.

I do hope no one ever has to use the information.

Thanks for your prayers.

JeanCat

Thank you for the prayer list!
JeanCat

Dear Patty.
They put her on Plavix which will prevent the plateletts in the blood from sticking and therefore clotting. But then it has other adverse reactions that we just hope will not affect her. GI problems for one.

Thank you so much!

JeanCat

Thank you Lorraine!

JeanCat

Very kind of you AIMEE.

Thanks
JeanCat

Thanks for putting my mom on your prayer lists. I know that we've already had several prayers answered and I know that God is in control no matter what. I appreciate all the kind words of encouragement!

Jill

JeanCat & Jill-Your moms are in our thoughts and prayes as well as the both of you. Please keep us posted on their progress. I will keep them in my daily prayers!

Susie

Thank you Susie W.

Jill and I have much to be grateful for that we still have our moms to speak to. It gets harder knowing the end is nearer. But I do have the attitude that Jill takes too! What happens happens for the best and for a reason.

Thank you everyone for your kindness.'

JeanCat