Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snack Bar find

I think I might have mentioned these before but I tried a new flavor and reminded how much these things rock and wanted to share with you all:

Clif Z Bars are so good. They're made for kids so they come in 3 awesome flavors: Brownie, Chocolate chip, and peanut butter. All of them taste great and have 120-140 calories and 3 grams of fiber each. They are the only snack bar that I've tried so far that are truly a satisfying swap for cookies.

Let me know if you guys try 'em!

Re: Snack Bar find

Hi Mandee,
I use to love Clif bars. I can't remember what flavors I liked, but I know I liked some of them. LOL! I've been trying not to eat that sort of stuff latley, but thank you for sharing. I'm sure others found your post useful (we have a lot of lurkers here). LOL!

Favorite Bar

Anyone else find Zone bars as an easy way to eat a healthy quick on the go meal w/o too many points. I love one at breakfast with tea or coffee. 14 grams protein so stays with you until lunch. Would be bad item for those who think of them as snack as they have 4-5 points and most are chocolate based for those who's RED LIGHT is chocolate.