Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sara - Your Progress

Sara,
I've added you back onto the chart for Saturdays, but I didn't keep any of your previous weigh-ins or your total. I deleted you from the chart last week because I didn't have any updates listed for you for 2 weeks in a row. I apologize if somehow you were overlooked. If you ever see a - under your name for that week, it means I didn't get your weight loss or hear from you as far as your weigh in goes. Please make sure I get it or Tobe gets it (she's collects the info for me everyday since I can't always get over to the message board, and then she emails it to me so I can update the chart). Even if you don't weigh in, I need to know. If you'd like me to enter in your progress for the weeks that are blank under your name on the chart just email me the loss or gain for each week and I'll add it back in. I'll need your total again too. My email is Lynxie73@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Re: Sara - Your Progress

moving this to the top

Sara,
I'm going to need you to reply or send me your weigh in for Saturday. I'd hate to remove you from the progress chart again.

Hi Aimee-
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I had a really busy weekend and this is the first time I've been on-line in 3-4 days.

I didn't weigh in this week.
Last week I lost .4
lbs to loose right now is 72.6

Thanks for adding me back on.