The two going today is

Amanda

Kelly

Good Luck!!!

Re: WW Weigh In today Friday 6/15

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! +2.2.

((((((Kelly)))))))

next week will be a better week, hang in there and don't give up.....

We've all had gains along the way.. so your not the lone ranger.......

Can I join the Friday weigh-in group? What needs to happen?

Hi Scott,
Sure you can join. I just need you to tell me what day of the week you weigh in on (so I can add you to the appropriate day) and how many pounds you've lost so far (I don't need weights, just pounds lost). Then on the day you get weighed, you come and tell us how you did (Tobe starts a post each day and lists who's weighing in. She collects the info, then emails it to me so I can updated the chart). Super Simple. :) You can stay on the chart as long as you weigh in each week (or at least let us know what's going on if you didn't weigh that week or if you're going on vacation). If you miss 2 weeks in a row, then I have to remove you from the chart so that it stays updated. That's all there is to it. :) Just post your info and I'll get it up as soon as I can.

As of this past Friday I have lost a total of 14.4 lbs. I am sure the plateau is about to happen. Aimee, if you could please add me to the Friday weigh in. THX!

Scott
get weighed on Fri come back and post it on the Friday Weigh in and I'll get it to Aimee that nite.

Your on my Friday Weigh In list...

GOod luck and don't assume your going to hit a plateau, maybe you won't..

Assuming sets one up to fail......... think positive.

Cool, thanks everyone. I will check in on Friday...