Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Friday June 15th

Well today is the day, I'm going to head out this afternoon to attend a WW seminar.

I might take a position as a receptionist and I might not, depending on what its about, but I'm going to show up anyway. Thats the responsible thing to do, as I told them I would go.
Good thing no sun this morning, I think the beach would win out over getting dressed in business like attire. ugh!!!

I had a good day on Core yesterday, so I'm going to do it again today.
Last nite I went out to dinner with 2 friends, I had a grilled chicken sandwich, with L/T and onion and it came on a great hard roll, but I put that aside, it also was on the menu that it came with fries, but I told the waitress not to put them on the plate.

I'm going to do Core again today, well for the rest of the week, and see what the scale on Tues says.
We're really very lucky that WW gives us choices, getting bored with one, we can go onto another.

This morning is going to be a cheese pepper and onion omlette, I had that yesterday about 8:30 and that stayed with me until 3pm. then it was fruit until dinner, no snacks (didn't have a desire for any)
I did have a bowl of fiber one with skim plus milk and some cut up strawberries...

I'll do the same today, except adding a little variety, so my body doesn't go into a stuck mode,

I'm off to see what the day brings.

Re: On Program today Friday June 15th

good luck at the ww seminar!

i'm OP today

Good luck, Tobe. Let us know how you make out at the seminar. I agree that you would be a fantastic employee- you have a great gift for encouragment. Most times, that can make the difference as to whether or not someone wants to return to WW's meeting the following week. Go, Girl!!! LouAnne

I'm OP today and after having a low point week with only .5 loss I'm eating more points (still within range) to see how that works. I've lost 33 so I'm not complaining. I got all my food day planned and I'm off to work till 9pm.

I'm OP today. It's day #5 of cutting out all the junk and crap out of my diet and eating healthy. I feel great!!! I have so much more energy. I can't wait to see how I do next week at weigh in. :)

Have fun today Tobe. Don't forget your super hero costume (your bathing suit) under your business attire. LOL!!!