Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Hi, I just found this site the other day, seems pretty cool. Wanted to introduce myself. I'm Sarah, I'm 40 yrs young, married, with 2 little ones, I'm currently a work at home mom. I have about 100 pounds to lose and it's been a real struggle. I have been on WW for over a year and have only managed to lose approx 16 pounds. So to say I'm discouraged is an understatment.

Re: Newbie

Welcome, Sarah. You came to the right place for encouragement. We will cheer you on, and help you up when you fall. Just take it one day at a time. Cheers, LouAnne

Welcome Sarah! Happy to have you with us. Feel free to post anytime. Everyone is very nice and helpful here.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Aimee, you have a great site and your journey has been very encouraging for me.

Looking forward to your posts and input!
Welcome Sarah!

JeanCat

welcome Sarah! you've come to the right place

A big welcome to you, Sarah...nice to have you among us....Have any questions...someone will answer you..We can cheer you on to the finish line....You came to a nice bunch of people.....Good luck on your weight loss journey.....

Patty

Welcome! Congrats on the 16 lb weight loss! If you have any questions, please ask !