Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Saturday 6/16

Today is day 3 for me on the Core part of the program, so far so good......

Yesterday I wrote everything down, then I figured out the points, and it came to 25 that I used.

The only two things I didn't have was carbs (bread) or Sweets (sugar) thats the part thats excluded out of Core. Sure I can have them but I'd have to then pull from the 35 Extra Flex Points, so far I haven't used any.

If I have a 2 egg cheese pepper and onion omlette that holds me until the afternoon, when I'll just have fruit such as cantelope, cherries and strawberries, then I'm good to go until dinner...

Dinner I had 2 pces (thighs) of chicken fricacese, and a cup of Brown Rice, made Spanish style, a large salad with FF Ranch dressing,

Later I had a nectarine,
and that was it for the day, where I was very satisfied and didn't look to pick nor was I wanting something sweet.

Usually after dinner I'm looking for that 1 pt frozen raspberry bar, or a 1 or 2 pt ice cream treat.

So I'm going to stick to core for a while, and the best part is no journelling, (but I've been doing it anyway, its been come part of my daily routine for the
past 9 mo now that I've been a faithful WW'er.)

Today once again I'm on program............

Re: On Program today Saturday 6/16

I'm OP today too. We're going out to eat with Rick's friends tonight, then back to their house to play cards. Then we're going to his cousins house tomorrow night for a cookout. I plan on not eating anything I can't have though. I've done really well and don't plan to blow it now. I've been tracking what I eat everyday too even though I don't need to. I'm still using Fitday to put everything in though to make sure I'm keeping a grip on things. LOL! Eating less carbs is really working out for me. I've been down on my scale everyday. I can't wait to go weigh in next wednesday. :)

Re: Re: On Program today Saturday 6/16

OP today
so far only one cup of skim milk and snap peas AFTER my WW meeting.
This weeks goal is to wRITE EVERY ting down not just start out good and then stop in the middle of the week.

I did not walk on Friday night as my walking buddy went camping and left early Friday am.
I feel overwt and bloated since I did not walk. but more than likely my own self inflicted guilt.

This week has to be better. I ate abit more of the healthy stuff and most of it was carbs. A bit nervous while mom was hospitalized led to this emotional eating. Still much better than in the past with all out binges on 'crap'. (not srue if that word will print: junk for the clean up).

So I am in a much better positive frame of mine as mom is now home and I leave in an hour to go take care of her.

Have a GREAT OP Day and OP weekend everyone!

JeanCat

I worked all day and was op all day. Went out to dinner and had chicken salad and rice.. just had my WW 1 point ice cream and I'm done.
See you all tommorow.

All I can say is

Boy we're goooooddddddd.......................

Re: Re: Re: On Program today Saturday 6/16

Great day for OP, and wow i have 13 points left. NOW if i was hungry for something i would have NONE left. Just not that hungry tonight, Worked 10-6:30,ate a light breakfast had the best juiciest nectarines, packed my lunch to take to work, did some shopping after work, came home.Kids have a friend staying for a few days. My youngest has the sniffles , i think it was the "allergies turned to a cold" that i been dealing with since Tuesday.Also dealing with work issues and $$ issues, BUT, i did not take the comfort in food.
Made grilled salmon for dinner with broccoli. I put it all on top of some greens that had radishes,snow peas,carrots and tomatoes mixed in it. Was tasty. For dessert had a 1/2 cup of light Vanilla bean ice cream with 2 Tspoons of carmel topping( left over from "Better than sex cake")

OP all day.