Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blue Bunny Ice Cream Products

As some of you know I was asking for a closer store to me that sells this Blue Bunny FAT FREE and NO SUGAR ADDEE ice cream.

Here is the response that I got:

Subject: Blue Bunny Consumer Affairs
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:16:10 -0500
To:jeancat1955@yahoo.com

Thank you for contacting BLUE BUNNY Consumer Affairs in which you inquired about the availability of BLUE BUNNY (Name of Product) Ice Cream. We appreciate hearing from our valued customers.

BLUE BUNNY Ice Cream products are available at Wal-Mart Super Centers. The Wal-Mart Super Center in Rosemead, CA appears to have all three of our Premium 1.75 qt Fat Free No Sugar Added Ice Creams available at this time - Brownie Sundae, Caramel Toffee Crunch, and Vanilla. If you do not see the item you are looking for in your local store, please ask the frozen food manager to assist you.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

June Ferguson
Consumer Affairs
Wells Dairy, Inc.

I wrote back and after thanking her for the reply, I explained that the store is about 2 miles from my home and have asked for an alternative store.

I just wanted you all to know how nice this family owned company is and that the product is available at all Super Walmarts if you are interested.

Enjoy it, if you can get it.
I won't drive that far for it.But I hope to try it some day if there is a store closer to me in the future that sells it.

JeanCat

Re: Blue Bunny Ice Cream Products

JeanCat did You mean 20 miles or 200 miles?? Ha! i would walk 2 miles for ice cream.
Living in the country i am use to driving some distances for anything, well, not 200 miles but 20.

I have not looked to see if my local store carries the FF-NSA Blue Bunny, if i don't need ice cream i "avoid" that aisle.

That was nice of her to reply back.

Sorry Akus! Just getting back to this!

YES I meant 20 miles! not 2 or 200! I would walk 2 miles for the best ice cream too! :)

I just go this back from another question regarding other stores in CA that I may be able to purchase from.

"Hi Jeanetta!

California stores do not give us access to their warehouse lists. Therefore, we do not know which stores are currently carrying our BLUE BUNNY Ice Cream Products. At one point, we were told Vons (in southern California) carried our BLUE BUNNY Ice Cream Products.

Our best suggestion would be to shop any of the Wal-Mart Super Centers in California - and to speak with the frozen food managers at the stores to ask about a specific product's availability. Their Corporate Offices dictate to them which products can be sold from their stores. If you ever need to call the Corporate Office for Wal-Mart, their number is 1-800-WAL-MART (1-800-925-6278).

Good luck!

June Ferguson
Consumer Affairs"

I could NOT believe that the mfg Blue Bunny does not know where they transport or sell their ice cream to to keep tabs on where it is sold!
I find this odd!

I must be missing something!

I will be checking out other stores as I get to them.

JeanCat

Though its not SF or FF, i did buy Blue Bunny Light(1/2 the fat) Ice Cream Sandwiches, Triple Chocolate $ Blue Bunny, Cookie and Cream ice cream bar, also 1/2 the fat and light.
For some reason Blue Bunny products leave a taste in my mouth. i have not found one product yet that i bought and got them again.

Weight Watchers Cookie n Cream Bars are far better and less points. Same with the Klondike Ice cream sandwiches as well as Weight Watchers.

I have yet to find Blue Bunny SF-FF at my local store. Did not check out SWM yet.

Thanks for the heads up Akus!

I have been VERY satisfied with the non-dairy no lactose So Delisious Bars and the Skinny Cow Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches. So if they are not that good I won't look again!

JeanCat