Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TJ's Kettle Cooked White and Green Tea - Unsweetened

There has been much discussion on this product. So abot 6 weeks ago I bought it. And I loved it too, especially because I could control the amount of and kind of sweetener I can use.
Shortly after the May flyer came out I was unable to find this in the TJ stores.
Does ny one know if this product was discontinued? I have asked the workers and they say oh it should come in the next shipment but it never does! further the sign on the shelf has been removed!

Trader Joe's Kettle Cooked White and Green Tea - Unsweetened

Thanks for the information in advance.

JeanCat

Re: TJ's Kettle Cooked White and Green Tea - Unsweetened

Bummed! Still can't find it. Use to get it in Long Beach Ca but I can't find it in two other TJ's either.

JeanCat

JeanCat,

I too have had problems finding some of my faves from TJ's. I asked about my favorite cereal which is their Organic Honey Macadamia nut flake cereal because they didn't have any and I don't think there was even a sign on the shelf for it.

I asked the worker there and she said they were having problems with some of their suppliers on a lot of different items but that they hoped everything would be back in stock within a couple of weeks. Sooo, with that in mind I'd just keep checking at your local TJ's to see if they have it in and if not continue asking about it. I plan to go back to my TJ's tomorrow for many things, but mainly the cereal. It is only 1 pt for half cup and it is sooooo yum-E!

Hope this helps!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy!
Persistence will pay off!

I FINALLY got the TEA (yesterday)! my second jug!
Great stuff I think Aimee recommended it. I add more spearmint flakes to it.

Hang in there I think you will get the product you are looking for, especially if it is on the "FLYER". That is what I was told.

JeanCat

Jeanetta, I am so happy you found your tea! I went to TJ's yesterday and they still did not have the cereal I am hoping that it will come in. I did not grab a flyer so I am not sure if it is in there or not. I will continue to look for it though.

Hope you are doing well!
Tammy

Tammy is that cereal the type that comes in a 'milk carton' looking thingy?

I will check my TJ next time I go (next week) and see if it is there. IF not I will ask for it. What type of packaging and aisle is it kept?

JeanCat

Just noticed you addressed me as Jeanetta.
Funny you remembered!:)
JeanCat