Author
Comment
WW Weigh In today Sunday 6/17

Good Luck to

PattyJo

and

Sandy.......

Re: WW Weigh In today Sunday 6/17

Im up 1.8 :( not a surprise since I havent weighed for 2 weeks and forced myself to get back with it today. Its a starting point! Better next week.:)

First of all, Sandy, kiddo, you CAN do this! I know ALL about the struggle to begin again, and again, and again. Just put one foot ahead of the other, and don't beat yourself up over past mis-steps. We all struggle, slip, and this have to pick ourselves up, dust our egos off, and just move forward!

Okay Tobe, I had a great week! Current stats:

307.5/219 /150

I think that makes 88.5 pounds gone......so far

cheers

pattyjo

Silly me , I was so excited, I forgot to say that I lost 3.5 pounds during this past week. Feels good!

pattyjo

Sandy
Your not alone doing this, most of us have done the same thing, and I know for sure how hard it is to get back on track, for me, it has to start and end with my thinking, and then I'm ready to go for it.
Hang in there girlfriend, stick close to us, its a WE thingy, and together WE can do this.... You included

Nice PattyJo, wow your almost to 100... great work!!

Fantastic job, PattyJo...almost to 100......Sandy, Tobe is right...you just have to stick with us and come to the message board each day. We can all do it...I lost 50 lbs. about 20 years ago and put it back on...Lost it again 5 years ago...I take one day at a time, I DON'T want to have to lose it again... Good luck to you both this week...

Patty

Great job to you both. Sandy you did the hardest thing there is to do, "going back after missing a few weeks", sometimes i think that is harder than losing the weight.

3.5 PattyJo, that is amazing, and i know it feels so good!!