Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Sunday (Fathers Day) 6/17

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads on the site,

Today its going to head up into the 90's and I'm off to head to the beach, before the summer people wake up. Yup its Party Time at the Jersey Shore. ugh!!!!!

I'm going to take tuna and fruit with me, yesterday I skipped lunch(I came home and I was starved) as I sat in the Tattoo place for 3 hrs with a friend of mine to get herself inked, I was tempted but that would mean no beach for 2 weeks, so in Sept I'll head on in there myself.

I have a few that need to be recolored, my skin is so dark from tanning that it lifted a little color right out.. LOL......

Time for me to head out the door, as I will be OP today, and I hope the rest of you will be also.

Re: On Program today Sunday (Fathers Day) 6/17

It's going to be in the 90's here today too. We're going to Rick's Cousin's house for a cookout. I've already planned ahead though. I plan on staying OP. Hope everyone has a good day! Happy Father's Day Ben and to any other Dad's we have here on the message board. :)

I'm OP today and we have a house party for Fathers day and mom just came with a English trifle which is alot of calories.. thats a red light food for me. I did my walk for 40 mins for the last 3 days so I've earned AP which I dont normally eat but after only loosing .5 last week I think I'm going to eat more and see what happens.

I was on OP today...had to work and after work took hubby,(aimee's dad) out to eat for Father's Day...I did ok, had a grilled chicken salad...no drsy.... Came home and had a small nectarine...

Patty

While I stayed on program with healthy foods, I could not stop at just one or two 3 point homemade Italian cookies. I had 8 of them in one day! But I was able to stay away from them from then on. But they will cost me. This is FESS UP time, after reading some other posts I felt I had to FESS UP.

Honesty is the best policy and lifts a big load!
:)

Thanks for being there!

JeanCat

It feels good to get that off of your chest doesn't it? I know I feel better when I fess up to stuff. Now that it's done, put it behind you and move on. :) Best thing you can do. Thank you for sharing with us.