Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ON PROGRAM TODAY MONDAY 6/18

Today is just another good ol Monday for me, as tomorrow I have a WEigh In..
I'm curious to see what a week on core will bring me in the number dept loss???????

My scale was down about 2 lbs as of yesterday, I didn't weigh myself yet, I'll do that later before I head out the door for another day on the beach..

I'm finding core to be a breeze, and so far so good I'm not bored yet, and haven't missed the carbs (breads) nor the sugars (icecream.. 1 or 2 pt bars)

The fruits seem to take the place of the other things very nicely..... now the summer fruit is out, theres quite a variety to choose from.......

Last nite a few of my friends wanted to go for ice-cream, not me I went home, and had a bottle of water, it was just as good, and not a weight gainer.

nuff said, its bathing suit time, and I'm heading on the beach to catch some rays........

Re: ON PROGRAM TODAY MONDAY 6/18

OP for today
JC

I'm OP today and this morning at home on my scale I saw 159.8. I hope I stay there and doesent go up tommorow. I've never seen the 150's on my body in probably 13 years and let me tell you it feels great. Its enough to keep me OP with ease and not feel like going back to my old ways.
Yesterday I ate all my points and extra (still within the plan) and dropped weight so it doesent pay to stay low on points like I did last week and only loose .5 1bs. My mom made a big trifle and I ate a bowl full and estimated the points. Its still in my refrigerator and I'm going to see if my neighbor wants the rest as I know I cant throw it away.
Today the kids are with me and tommorow they start camp so I will be able to exercise. I did go walking Saturday and Sunday which I never do as I dident go in the week because the kids are home. I'm going to try a workout DVD today at home.
Hope everone has a good OP day.

Congrats on hitting new numbers Lorraine. :)

I'm OP today too. And like Tobe, I can't wait to see what the scale says this week at weigh in.

Op always. no other way for me.

Tobe i am a bit confused ( or misseda post) i thought you did not want to lose anymore.

I think my major problem with CORE is, personally i do not know when to stop when i feel satisfied. It is something i have to tell myself now, even doing points.

Looking at the list, i see one still can eat bagels/tortilla's,french fries(omg they are 10 points,whoa) and buns and ice cream,using the weekly points allowance.

So its not really the food i have an issue with, its my "mind".

No Akus I didn;t want to take any more weight off, but I guess switching from flex to core, made my body drop, being I'm not using any carbs, (bread products or any icecream or sweet snacks)

So what I'm trying to say is my body needs to adjust.
I'll know tomorrow morning whats going on.... but I know I did lose something..... my size 12's are baggy, what a great feeling.

For me on core, I tend to eat more slowly, and when I finish half of whats on the plate, I say to myself, do I feel satisfied, and if I do, I stop...

We were told on core, if you don't finish your dinner or lunch, put it aside and if your still hungry say i an hour, finish it, usually I toss it, I don't find a need to clean off the plate.

Alright i think with flex, once those points are accounted for, we or at least i do, feel like i am "entitled" to clean off that plate. I think i need to do my, Just for today, i will not clean off my plate for a few days.