LouAnne
Jen
Brandie
Akus
Sue
Annie

Good Luck

Re: WWWeigh In Today Tuesday June 19th pls post your result when you come home

I'm down 1.5 for a total of 20 lbs- this was mini goal for me. Yehaw!! Good luck everyone.LouAnne

I'm down 2 (lbs)

This now puts me 5 lbs under goal. I really didn't expect a large loss, but I guess doing core this week boosted my metabolism. My leader wants me to start using my 35 flex points if I'm staying on core.....

Congrats on the losses this week ladies! LouAnne, congratulations on hitting that 20 pound mark. I'd love to hit it this week too, but I'm thinking it might be more like next week for me (hopefully). That's really awesome though! I know you must feel great!

Tobe,
Wow, you did really well on Core this week! I can understand why your leader wants you to start adding in some flex points. I really think I'm losing better on Core and she probably figures you'll just keep losing if you stick to it and she doesn't want you disappearing. LOL! :)

A big congrats to you, LouAnne on making your 20# mark...You're doing fantastic...

Tobe, wow, down 2 lbs by just switching to core....I looked at your picture and you being 5 under your goal you look much thinner than I am and I'm down about 8 under my goal.and......I have lots of fat left, (I can share it with you, Tobe.)

Patty

What a grEAT feeling, knowing we eat and still lose. That we all care enough to do this. Even if we have a ***** week( i typed k r a u t) cause i knew it would delete the word, LOL. For everyone who wanted to quit but said, oh the ***** with it, i will face the scales, for everyone who said, i confess, it has been a ***** week, but i am not quitting. The written word is a powerful tool here for us all. Good or bad, we share it all, and for that i am grateful. It like my confessional.

i am down -1.6

I think i will pat myself on the back. 14 weeks with 33.2 lost so far. 14 weeks of losses. 14 weeks of being Op. 14 weeks of AP. 14 weeks of knowing i have the freedom use my AP or weekly points. 14 weeks of feeling so **** good!

i have 40 more to go, suddenly that dont seem so hard.
When i get weighed at WW,and the smiling face of the lady who registers my weight, tells me of my loss, my little saying is, "Oh, feels good to me", instead of saying, "sounds good to me".

I maintained this week. No loss but no gain :(

I'm so surprised! I'm down .2! That ain't bad when you're expecting about a 3 pound gain!

Way to go you guys! I'm so proud of you all! Here's to good news on our weigh ins next week too!

Sue

Brandie, Sue, Akus

Good Job to all of you..

No thank you Patty, I still have some of my own, and i know it will never go away, I call it my baby-belly, its the fault of my two kids. LOL........

I had a gain of 1.4 pounds. Next week will be better!

Sorry, took sooo long to respond. Been a bad few days. I wasn't able to make my meeting so NO WEIGH IN for me.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.