Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
on Program today Tuesday 6/19

Today is my Weigh In and I just got off the scale, I'm down, my scale says over 2 lbs but its off WW, by about a lb.......

I'm just going to weigh in and not stay today for the mtg, as its going to be hazy hot and humid, and I'm off to the beach early, for me thats the best time to be there, theres nobody around, just me and a few
seagulls, thats my serenity first thing in the morning, where I can be quiet and plan out the rest
of my day....
It does help a whole lot to take that quiet time, reflect, plan and move on......it works!!!!!

If its raining tomorrow which its supposed to do, I'll head into WW and sit for a mtg, my leader also does Wed AM..........

I could WI tomorrow, but why put that off when I can do it today....

I'm OP for another 24....

Re: on Program today Tuesday 6/19

Count me in for being OP. Wish I were on the beach too! It's hot and humid here. We're supposed to have scattered showers today but I am afraid it won't be enough. It has already showered here this morning for all of about 30 seconds. Certainly no where near enough to bring my brown grass to green again! It is soooo dry here!

I'm Op today and feeling good about it. I went for a 1 hour walk today with my dog and realy enjoyed it.
I'm getting nearer to goal and it feels good.

Glad to see ya Sue! Missed ya!
(Hi Lorraine and Tobe too!)

I was OP as far as not binging or eating junk yesterday. But as fara as
water, vegetables, and points I was 0+0 + under!
But today is a NEW day once again OP for the day. Today I take it one meal at a time.
This AM is a TJ Bran Muffin 4 pts
One 12 oz of H20

JeanCat