Patty
Marilyn
Tammy
Pam
Linda
Jill

Good Luck to you all...... come back as losers

Re: WW Weigh IN Today WED 6/20

I lost 3.5 this week, bringing me down to 331.1 for a total loss of 27.7 pounds. Good luck all.

yayyyyyyyyyyy Ben nice loss!!!!

Wow...GREAT job, Ben....I knew you could do it....

Well, I'm down .7 this week... Thanks Tobe for helping aimee out with this....

Patty

i'm home sick today.

so its a "no wi" week for me.

will do my best to have a good wi next Wed.

Congrats to Ben and mom. :) I was down 3.8 this morning (my scale said a little more, but I'm not complaining) LOL!

Linda,
Hope you feel better!

great losses!! send those vibes my way please!!!

Congrats to all the losers today!

Unfortunately, I had a gain this week - first time since I started OP - oh well - keep on at it.

I was up 0.6 today - not terrible just need to move on - might try core to shake things up a bit - hoping this isnt a sign that I have hit a wall! No reason to see a gain as far as food intake, so we will see how it goes next week.

Good luck to the rest of you weighing in today. Hope you did better than me.

Marilyn

Marilyn,
I think everyone experiences a gain at some time or another. Just keep at it and the weight will come off. I actually haven't lost anything the last 2 days and this morning I was up .3 from yesterday (yes, I'm one of those people who weigh themselves everyday). I know if I stick with it, the scale will move again.

Sending skinny vibes to all who need them. :)

I think the body can maxxx out just so much with losses and then even itself out with a slight gain,

Marilyn .6 is 6/10ths of a lb, hey, thats not even a whole lb...

I've had slight gains during the 9 mo I'm on this, but the next week usually was a 2 lb'er loss.

Keep going..

Aimee, fantastic!!!!! thats the size of a baby watermelon LOL.........

lets go for one more good week, food wise...

Hi everyone!

Just got back from WI. I lost 1#. Wasn't as much as I hoped since I didn't use any of my flex points this week, but I am happy! Glad everyone else is doing great too. Marilyn, don't worry about the .6 gain. You will probably have a big loss next week.

If we ALL lost just for smiling and being proud to everyone who went and weighed in, WE would burn a ton of calories.

You mean smiling doesn't burn calories? LOL

Great job, Ben, Aimee and Patty! Linda, feel better soon. Everyone else, keep smiling...I believe it does burn calories! LouAnne

A big congrats. to everyone today....great job....I also hope you feel better soon, Linda....

Patty

Hey Guys... I lost .6

Well, as I anticipated I gained this week. However, it was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am up 1.2, which means in the last 4 weeks, which have been super crazy and busy for me, I have gained a total of 3 pounds. 3 lbs I can deal with considering all of the different indulgences I participated in! Too many to speak of! The good news is obviously that I didn't gain more than the 1.2 this week, especially since I wasn't able to weigh in last week. Also, I am OP and excited for next week's WI results.
Congrats to all the losers, send those loser vibes my way!
Tammy

Sorry....I totally spaced it last night and forgot to post!

I was down 1.2 lbs.

Great job to everyone!!

I want to get on this WW weigh in list. I think I have to tell you what I weighed when I started. That was 189.5#. When I weighed in this week I had a 3# gain. I was really distraught. I can only figure it is hormonal but I have never had such a weight gain in all these months. That would have been the only reason I ever gained and it was like .6,.2 or maybe 1#. I know that I have been on program all week so it is either that or the extra water aerobics I am doing. The humidity has made me retain some fluid this week too but it did not seem too bad last night.
I will just keep plugging away. I would like to drop down 5 # below goal for security. So if you could add me to the Wednesday weigh in group I would appreciate it. It makes me responsible. Thanks

Cheryl please Aimee or myself know your losses/gains in the last few weeks and the total # of lbs lost..

Aimee can add you to Wed, I'll let her know...