Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
George Foreman Grille

After 3 years I finally pulled it out.....and along with it was an old WW cookbook, I forgot i even had one.

I'm going to grille shrimp that I have marinating in FF Italian Dressing..

I remember the last round being on WW, I used this all the time, it was quick, easy and the food was good.

I'm getting a little sick/bored of chicken, which I doin many ways, but chicken is chicken.
I even use Pork (the other white meat) which I had last nite, so I think shrimp will be the way for me to go in between chicken and pork......

I don't do fish, ha, i say if it swims I don't eat it, and funny thing is I live in a fishing area, and all the restaurants are fish/seafood. Shrimp I'll do.

I'll let you know if it was a success or a failure to my taste pallet..

Re: George Foreman Grille

And i just cleaned mine and put it away, after making Salmon marinated in honey terriyaki.
I am on my second GF grill,i dont use it as much now since i bought a convection oven.

Re: George Foreman Grille

I have both a GF grill and a convection oven. I haven't used my GF grill in probably 5 years. I do use my convection oven to bake fish (sorry Tobe LOL) and other things. My most favorite appliance right now is the griddle I got on sale at Kohl's the day after thanksgiving last year for like $15. I don't even put it away when I'm done with it. I clean it, and it just sits right on top of my counter. I use it everyday. It's perfect for just about everything. Of course when I stop using it everyday, then it will be going back in the box and stored away because it does take up a lot of counter space. LOL!