General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WW Weigh IN Today WED 6/20

Hey Guys... I lost .6

Well, as I anticipated I gained this week. However, it was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am up 1.2, which means in the last 4 weeks, which have been super crazy and busy for me, I have gained a total of 3 pounds. 3 lbs I can deal with considering all of the different indulgences I participated in! Too many to speak of! The good news is obviously that I didn't gain more than the 1.2 this week, especially since I wasn't able to weigh in last week. Also, I am OP and excited for next week's WI results.
Congrats to all the losers, send those loser vibes my way!
Tammy

Sorry....I totally spaced it last night and forgot to post!

I was down 1.2 lbs.

Great job to everyone!!

I want to get on this WW weigh in list. I think I have to tell you what I weighed when I started. That was 189.5#. When I weighed in this week I had a 3# gain. I was really distraught. I can only figure it is hormonal but I have never had such a weight gain in all these months. That would have been the only reason I ever gained and it was like .6,.2 or maybe 1#. I know that I have been on program all week so it is either that or the extra water aerobics I am doing. The humidity has made me retain some fluid this week too but it did not seem too bad last night.
I will just keep plugging away. I would like to drop down 5 # below goal for security. So if you could add me to the Wednesday weigh in group I would appreciate it. It makes me responsible. Thanks

Cheryl please Aimee or myself know your losses/gains in the last few weeks and the total # of lbs lost..

Aimee can add you to Wed, I'll let her know...