Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today first day of Summer THurs 6/21

So thats what they say, its all over the news, but its been summer weather here in NJ for the past few weeks, the ocean water is around 70 and yes its swimmable or standable depending on the current and tide..

Off to the beach it is for me today, and when I come home to shower and get redressed in yuck clohes, not a bathing suit, I have a cake to decorate for a dinner party tonite.

JC asked the points in that cake, its 2 per slice, for a small wedge of it........ I can go overboard on that, so I have to be careful......

Last nite I was out and when I came home i felt hungry so I had a cont of yogart and a cup of fiber one cereal in it. that was very satisfying, and then I went to bed.

Off to see what this day brings....

Re: On Program today first day of Summer THurs 6/21

I have to admit that I am jealous that you get to go to the beach so often! I am going to be OP today making better choices than I did yesterday with that awful salad. I have to go to doctor with my special needs son and this is always stressful but I am not going to eat my way through it! Have a great day!

Re: On Program today first day of Summer THurs 6/21

I'm OP today and went to my WW meeting and felt good I went.

My kids went to camp till 2pm and I'm going to take them to the beach for the afternoon after that. I'm going to Deerfield beach which is one of my favorites beaches to go with the kids. Its 15 mins from the house and on the 4th were staying at a hotel there and watching the city fireworks on the beach. Its one of my favorite days of the year.

Last October I was hit from behind in my car by a lady that dident notice we stopped to let the paramedic truck go through the intersection. I also hit a tile truck from the impact and got a shoulder strain that just eased off after nealy 6 mths. My car had 4000 miles on it and needed $20.000 worth of repairs which I was real annoyed about it. My gas tank was crused my frame was bent and the back and trunk door were crused closed. They wouldent replace the car so I got it fixed. Anyway the lawyer just settled and I'm getting nealy $2.000 today in damages which is nothing but I'm spending every penny on it for new clothes when I get to goal. I think that will make me appreciate the money and make the accident a thing to move on from. Last year I felt into a funk from pain and a nearish death exsperience and ate and now I feel I'm a new person. I am raling focusing on one day at a time because you never know when its your last day.