Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh-In First Week of being OP

Hi everyone, well tonight is my first official weigh in after being OP. I am a bit excited and a bit leary. Of course, I got on my scale and it shows very little down, I sure hope I do better than my scale. I am afraid to eat or drink anything today...LOL. I am a big water person and usually consume more than 8 glasses a day, but now I am like, oh no, maybe I sure go thirsty today as I am worried about water retention...LOL. Well, I feel like I was good all week, so tonight will tell all. Have a wonderful day

Re: Weigh-In First Week of being OP

Good luck..fingers crossed.

Hi all, well I weighed in last night an did really well. I was down 10.6 for the first week. I know this is unusual, but I was really excited. One of the ladies that weighs people in was very negative towards me and almost makes me not want to go back to that meeting again. I thought WW was to be all about giving positive feedback. Anyways, just wanted to share me loss cause I feel great about it

Wow STeph Fantastic

In my opinion that woman should not be a receptionist, I have a mouth and if that happened to me, I would have made a phone call and reported
her,
I just went to a meeting (seminar) to maybe become a recpt myself, and the most important thing that was said, be courteous to the people on the scale, and reward them with nice words if they had a great loss.
Thats definately not a WW thing..

Talk to your leader about her, you can do that....

And....... don't let her keep you from going, go to another scale..... in my mtg we have 3 of them going for WI...

That's awesome Steph!!! Way to go! Is there more than 1 person who weighs people at your meeting? If there is, just start going to them. That other person was probably jealous because she didn't lose that much her first week. LOL! If you get her again and she continues to be mean, I'd talk to the leader about her. She doesn't get paid to be negative.

Also, would you like to be added to the progress page and have me post your results each week? If so, email me at: Lynxspirit73@sbcglobal.net and remind me what you lost and which day you weigh in on. Thanks!

GREAT NEWS Step!
I have never known anyone to loose so much the first week! That is so wonderful!

How much we loose the first week is all relative to so many things!
I only lost 3 pounds!But that is a lot for me in one week. I have not seen that in a loss again or since. But I have gained 5.2 in one week!

Any way I am REALLY sorry about the negative reation someone who WORKS for WW gave you. That should be reported to the leader.

Then again if it is the oNLY meeting you can get to or if the same person works at another meeting you go to it could be a problem for you. You might want to try another meeting if it happens again AFTER you report her/him to the Leader. IF it is the leader then you can report to corporate. IF it is someone who works at many meetings, try corporate.

Any way that is just awesome!

JeanCat

WooHooo! Great job. At our meetings the receptionists do not weigh you. We have different people who weigh you. Guess that is not true at all meetings? Keep up the great work and it will work for you if you work it. I tried not to get discouraged when I did not have the loss I thought I earned when I had been OP all week because I knew it was not anything that I had done or did not do. I chalked it up to my body readjusting itsself and the next week I was fine.