Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Friday June 22

Today is just another Friday for me, where I plan on staying on program.
I'm packing a tuna lunch to take with me on the beach, along with some fruit..and plenty of water.

I had that dinner pty last nite, food was a success, and the cake I baked was the best,
I just had a small piece, just a taste, and that was enough........

I'm off to update the progress chart for Aimee...

I plan a good day.. for me its all in the planning, a no brainer to stay on program, so I'll do today what I did yesterday.......

Re: On Program today Friday June 22

Tobe- I am going to join you on this Friday of staying OP and drinking my water. :)

I brought my lunch to work and will STAY away from the snack machines! :)

We can do this!!!!

I'm Op today and working this afternoon and evening. I went and did my 40 mins work with my dog this morning and feel good about that. I want a Trikki ..lol..
See you tonite.

Re: Re: On Program today Friday June 22

Lorraine- Way to go for getting your walk already in this morning! That is great news! I had never heard of a Trikki until I came to this site... they look SO cool! If only the money gods would bless me

What is a Trikki?

Re: Re: On Program today Friday June 22

If you go and read Aimee's blog you will see the cool work out toy ;)
http://wwaimee.blogspot.com/

Sarah P, when i recommitted to WW in March the one thing i changed was,bringing my lunch to work,plus water bottles, it has helped me stay OP 24-7.Now it has become a habit that has lost me pounds but gained in my piggy bank, i work in a place that has lots of snack machines,with anything You could want to eat. I work in a grocery store .
=====================================================
Today,yesterday,everyday, it is just common sense to be OP.

Thin people are OP all the time, they just don't know it not do they have to think about it.

To bring back a phrase JeanCat introduced us to;

If You bite it,write it!!

I'm OP today. Been working on the progress page for awhile. All I have to do is upload it and I'll be done. :)

Sounds great! Let me know when you get it up and going so I can check it out. :)