Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Maajida, Cheryl TN, Amanda K, Cheryl, Becky, Sharon PLEASE READ

Please let me know if any one of you weighed in this week, we're trying to keep the progress chart up to date....

If you didn't WI please post it under the day you go to WW....

Thanks, from myself and Aimee

Re: Maajida, Cheryl TN, Amanda K, Cheryl, Becky, Sharon PLEASE READ

moving this back up to the top

Hi! Sorry about no post yesterday. Back from Vegas....had a BLAST!!
+ 6lbs. Yup! I said PLUS six pounds!! Don't think it's really accurate, I had a meal before the meeeting AND it's also TOM. But I'll deal with the gain (I think it's really more like 2 lbs)this week. Have a good week everyone.

That's ok Sharon. This just means you'll have a greater loss next week. :) I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas. Did you win anything?

Well Aimee, I lost about $40.00, which I consider win. I'm heading back that way today...going to visit the hubby. No gambling this time. Just visiting for 4 days. Lots of swimming and they even have an exercise room where he's staying, so I'll be using that every day.
You're right Aimee, about the gain. That's why I weighed in, almost didn't... but then I knew it wouldn't be as accurate next week. No internet access where we're staying....so I'll miss you all, but I'll behave myself this time! LOL
Take care.

Have a good time Sharon! See you when you get back. :)

sorry for the delay, my computer has been on the blink, i was up +.8 on monday.

Hi, Sorry I've been so out of touch, - overwhelmed with family issues and major house remodel...got very off track for about 3 days, thought I was ok, then struggled for one more day.....but the result is that I am dealing with 6! extra pounds that have to come back off before I can go on in my progress from where I was. I am sorry to have to post this kind of result, but the honesty and accountability are also an important part of my progress. It's good to know you guys are there to check in with. In the past, this kind of set-back could have had me in its grips for weeks or months instead of days. Hugs, Maajida

It's ok guys. You always get another chance. Maajida, I was looking at your chart and saw where back in April you gained 4 pounds one week.... but the next week you lost 7 pounds. Maybe you'll have another good loss? :) You can both do this! Just hang in there and keep going! You both done really well and have lost gobs of weight.

Sorry you guys I have not been on computer lately either having troubles with the server.I lost 2 pounds from my last weigh in thank you hope this is not too late.Please forgive me