Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Laura, Cheryl(OH), Scott and Sarah Please Read

Laura,
Can you check your progress chart and tell me what your correct total lost should be please? I went in and added the 10.25 pounds you lost on May 28th but, I wasn't sure if you've lost 17.8 or if I'd messed up somewhere. I didn't change the total yet. I wanted to check with you first.

Cheryl(OH),
I don't have a total for you. Also, if you can fill in any of the blank spaces below your name for each date, I'd appreciate it. This would keep your row from looking so empty. :)

Scott,
I was also wondering if you have any weights you could send me to help fill in the spaces below your name as well. Oh, and I need you to confirm your total lost too just in case I don't have it correct.

Sarah,
You've been added to the chart. I have you down as starting today. Good luck!!!

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I won't normally need to bother you, but setting up new people is a little harder than just adding the updates each week. :) I also don't normally wait until the end of the week to update the entire chart either. I just got behind this week. Thanks!

Re: Laura, Cheryl(OH), Scott and Sarah Please Read

Aimee,

What all do you need? I am confused. Just let me know..

Aimee, that looks good, although I have lost a total of 18 lbs. when I subtract what I weigh now from what I was. Somewhere when my WW changed from 1/4, 1/2 to 3/4 losses to 1/10ths, something didn't get put on my card. Oh well, just go with what you have down there. Thanks for checking.

Laura

Thanks Laura,

Scott,
Don't feel bad, I'm a little confused sometimes myself. LOL!!! Basically, I just need you to take a look at your chart and tell me what you lost each week next to the dates that are empty. I can't remember what date you started. I just know you didn't start this week, so you should have some other weigh ins that can go on your chart. Hope I explained that ok. I'm in a hurry and typing really fast because I have to leave. LOL!

4-18 .2
4-25 1.6
5-2 2.4
5-9 1.8
5-16 +1
5-23 3.2
5-30 1.4
6-6 3.8

Even though I weighed this past Wednesday they did not record it because I do not have to weigh every week as you are aware. My total loss has been 58.5 or 55.5 with the gain this week. I want to get to 125 for a security blanket. Hope this was everything that you needed. Will send a pic soon to your email for the friends. I love the Trikke and am considering one. Ebay will probably be very busy with everyone trying to get one.

Date Lost
5/20/2007 2.0
6/1/2007 5.5
6/8/2007 5.8
6/15/2007 1.1
6/22/2007 2

Is this what you needed?

Yep, that's exactly what I needed. You're both up to date now. Thanks guys! I appreciate your speedy response so I can get this done. :) You're awesome!

Hey Scott, you wanna send a picture in too? I'm sure we'd all love to see what you look like. We don't get too many guys over our way very often. :) Ben needs a buddy up there in the pictures. LOL!

Sure, I will email you one.

I just tried to send a picture and it said that the Lynxie73@sbcglobal.net had some fatal errors and returned the mail. Did I get something wrong?

Hmmm, address looks correct. If you still can't get it through to that email (that's the email I use for the message board since it has less junk mail)... try sending it to: Aimee@AimeesAdventures.com and see if you can get it through there. Sarah just sent me a picture, so hers got through.

Scott,
Awesome! Can't wait to put a face with you. :)

I would hate to scare you....

LOL! I don't scare easily Scott, bring it on. :) LOL!!!!