Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Aimee

I'm New to the Website I have lost total of 13.6.

Re: Hey Aimee

Hi Linda! Welcome! Glad to have you with us. :) If you plan on coming here often, would you like to be added to the progress chart we have?

The rules are: You must come and tell us how you did at the scale each week (there will be a post each morning where you post your results for your day). If you don't weigh in or you gain, you must still let us know. If we don't hear from you for 2 weeks in a row as far as your weight loss goes, then you get deleted from the chart. That's it. :) Tobe usually is the one who starts the thread each morning and lets us know who's facing the scale that day. She collect the info for me to update the chart.

If you think this is something you'd like to do, just let me know when you started, what day you weigh on and how you've done each week up until now so I can fill in all of the blanks when I create your chart.

Also, since we have another Linda here at the site, could I get you to add the first initial to your last name please? This helps so it's a little less confusing. LOL!

Thanks!

Aimee