Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SmartOnes

Scott,

Our leader told us that if sodium isn't an issue for you (retaining fluids easily) then go ahead and enjoy them because other than that they shouldn't hinder your loss. If anything, she says they really help you learn portion control as well as the convenience of counting points and not having to measure.

That is usually what I take to work too. I have to agree with you they are sooo easy to grab at 6am.

Hi Scott...I'm also a big fan of low calorie TV dinners. I buy 20 at a time and anything on sale, Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice, Smart Ones, etc.
I leave for work at 5:30am. I'm lucky to get in a cup of coffee before I leave the house. I even "drink" my breakfast in the car on the way to work!
I have been sucessful using the frozen dinners. I usually cook dinner for the family, but I have probably eaten a tv dinner for almost lunch everyday since Feb. 15th 07. I have lost almost 32 pounds.
As everyone's said, whatever works for you.
Good Luck!

Scott, I've also been eating the Smart Ones or the Lean Crusine for lunch most days. I really shouldn't be eating them since I have High Blood pressure but I try to pick the lower sodium ones, (still not very low). They fill me up and help to keep me on track for lunch when I'm working...I work with food at work so I have lots of temptations....

Patty

p.s. Aimee told me you said to tell me, 'Hello'

Well Akus, once again we have something in common. I too have to watch the sugar an sodium and therefore RARELY eat a frozen meal.

I wanted to let SCOTT and all the SMART ONES know that WW is coming out this summer with LIGHTER Frozen SNACK FOODS to be eaten ANYTIME. They will be lower in points!
We just got the coupons at our WW meetings on Saturday!

Hope this will something you can enjoy and use.

JeanCat

Thanks Jeancat...I'll watch for them....

Patty

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for all the thoughts/ideas on this topic- Like Scott I eat them a lot to- but now that I have read all this I am going to watch how many I eat weekly.

Thanks!

JeanCat,

Any other info on the new meals? I would like to know what to look for and when.