Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ON Program today Saturday

Today is just another day of the week for me, nothing great going on, except for another day on the beach,

I do plan my food that I take with me, I never allow myself to get hungry, and being on the beach in all the salt air, can make one work up an appetite,

I do have breakfast before I go, so that I'm not famished at noon..........

Today I plan another program day..........

Re: ON Program today Saturday

Hi Tobe, I don't know if my messages are getting thru or not.......but I hit the big one.......50.8!!!!!!!

Vonnie
I saw that message horrahhhhhhhhhhh......

I was there tues morning but weighed in and left and hit the beach.....

I'll see you this tues, I'm staying for the mtg.

Im with you..walking downtown to a parade and walking in the parade with my daugthers cheer team, then walking back..Exercise!! Then meeting a friend at a local coffee shop so will get a short, iced mocha, skim, no whip..can you tell Ive ordered that before. Finally getting myself together, not going to blow it now!

Awesome Vonnie!

I'm OP today. I'll probably be here at the computer most of the afternoon. I need to finish typing up my blog for the day and get through all of my emails that I haven't checked since around noon yesterday. That's all I'm doing I swear! LOL!

Congrats Vonnie!!!! Awesome job!!!!

Sandy, sounds like you're going to get some good exercise today. That's great that you're planning ahead the way you are. You sound determined.

I'm Op today and its after dinner and I'm eating carrrots and I've eaten all my points I'm going to eat before I go to bed.
I went clothes shopping at Target tonite because we are going away on the 4th and nothing fits and I bought size small and I'm wearing it. I used to be XL a few months ago. They are stretching things so I'm ok.
WE are probably going on a cruise in the new year so I have a big incentive to loose the next 10 to 16 1bs..then my jelly roll around my stomach may be gone.
I'm so happy I did this..thankyou guys for your support and I hope I'm inspiring others.. If I can you can.

Lorraine
I've been on 4 cruises, walked the deck in the morning and stayed away from the midnight buffet, got off the ship went to WW and lost 2 lbs.

Nobody loses weight on a cruise, mega food all over the place, morning noon and night, but it can be done, if you watch yourself, bring a journel and plan and plan again....

and plan again!!!! the key is planning............

Size S yahoooooooooo you go girlfriend..