Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Hi there everyone! I have been "lurking" on this site for about a month now, and I figured that it was rude of me not to introduce myself. I am 35 years old, and I have been married for a year and three months now. I did WW prior to my wedding and lost approx 40 lbs a few years ago. I got off track with my eating/workouts after I got married, and as a result I gained back 31 lbs. I was determined not to gain all of my weight back, so I started following the plan on my own about 7 weeks ago. I am down 15 lbs so far, and I have another 16 to go. I just wanted to say that all of you seem like a great group of people, and I really enjoy reading all of your great advice I also have a product that I stumbled upon, and feel is worth passing along to all of you. The All Bran multi-grain crackers are my new favorite snack! They are slightly salty with just a hint of cinnamon, and they are delicious! They also make a garlic and herb cracker, but I have not tried those yet. The multi-grain crackers have 5 gm of fiber per serving (18 crackers)and are 2 pts.

Re: Newbie

Hi Jen! Welcome! Glad you decided to come out from lurking in the bushes to join us. :) Thanks for the info on the crackers. Those sound good. Feel free to post anytime. As you already know, everyone is nice and very helpful here.

hiya Jen nice to meet u!

WELCOME JEN...............

Yup as Aimee just said, we sure are a friendly bunch of characters. LOL..... (myself included)but, we want to be thin characters.

I'm so glad you decided to nip those pounds in the bud, before it got out of hand. I came back to WW the same way not with an abundance of pounds on me, but it still was a long haul to get to goal.

This site has helped me so much, I give credit to it for most of my loss, just by being accountable on a daily basis... of course WW meetings were also a biggie involved.

Keep posting and get to know us, so we can get to know you....

Welcome, Jen. Good to have you on board. Thanks for the info -those crackers sound good, but I bet I won't find them in Canada yet. We're usually a couple months(or years) behind the U.S. on new products. Keep on posting and we'll keep on encouraging you. LouAnne

LouAnne said..."We're usually a couple months(or years) behind the U.S. on new products. Keep on posting and we'll keep on encouraging you."

Hey LouAnne,
Look at it this way, they're using us as guinea pigs to make sure it's safe for you. LOL! If it never makes it to you, either we didn't like it, or we died from eating it. :)

Hello Jen from Michigan, welcome to the non-lurking side :)

I just ate some of those garlic and herb crackers, i enjoy them alone or with some black bean dip.

Welcome..I'm Lorraine in south Florida.

Hi Jen,
Im from Michigan too where are you at??? Im just west of Lansing :) Welcome!!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!!

Sandy,

I'm from Woodhaven, which is downriver - and about 30 miles south of Detroit.

Hi Jen from Michigan...glad you finally decided to join us..You could have come sooner,(we don't bite,LOL). I'm Patty from Ohio, the mother of 3, aimee being my youngest and only daughter,("favorite daughter", I call her) right aimee? I lost 50# 5 years ago at weight watchers and have managed to keep it off except for 10 lbs. which I'm working on now....even though I'm still under goal I wanted to get back to the 50 I lost before...
As for the Multi grain crackers, I just finished up a box last night...very yummy plain or with laughing cow cheese on them...
Ok, glad you decided to join us...if you have been lurking, you know everyone here is very nice and helpful..Take care and let us hear from you...

Patty

Welcome Jen from MI!
I am usually more active on this site. However I have been away from a few days. I will get back in the swing of things very soon.
NEWBIES always have a "special place " in my heart and to post back to them.

Unlike you I jumped right in. But I think being a lurker for a while and then posting takes a lot of courage and self examination.Congrats for being more 'active' on the site.

Thanks for the TIP on the crackers!~

JeanCat

Hi there Jen from Michigan

I'm PattyJo from Indiana. I am so happy you decided to stop lurking and say hello. As you've read for the past month, this is one friendly, supportive bunch of people. I spend more time just reading than talking here, but this site has become my most valuable place to go to find encouragement, information, and good old fashioned fellowship. I know you'll be happy you joined on in.

Thanks for the cracker tip. I haven't tried them yet, but they sound delish. I'll go ahead and add them onto my grocery list. I'm always looking for good, program friendly snacks.

Welcome aboard!

pattyjo

Hi Jen, I am Steph, from Oregon. This is a great site

Jen, Congrats! On what you say? On joining the best weight loss support group that you'll ever find. The people here are phenominal. Sometimes when I am having a bad OP day I just come here and read everything that's been posted and it somehow helps me get back to OP. I think it is great that you have lost 15 lbs in the last 7 weeks and that you are about halfway back to where you want to be. Keep up with us here in posting for advice, support, or anything else and you'll do just fine!
Welcome aboard,
Tammy, from Ohio

Welcome to the boards Jen... looking foward to getting to know you... I am a newbie as well :)