Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cheryl from Tenn????

I was wondering where in Tn are you? We have a son in Collierville...are you anywhere near there?

Patty

Re: Cheryl from Tenn????

sorry it took me so long to respond, it moved down the line and i didn't see it. i am in east tn., really close to the Cumberland Gap, where Ky,Va, and Tn, meet at the tip , i haven't heard of Collierville, but i don't get around much.

Collierville is near Memphis. :)

lol, i'm probably closer to you all than him. Tn. is a loooong state, i'm at one end and he's at the other

I'm from Crossville, Tn. which is between Knoxville and Nashville on route 40. We just moved here from Vermont and love it.

I'm from Paris, which is in the northwest corner about 2 hours away from Nashville and 2 and a half hours away from Memphis. Small world, huh?

Sue (now in California)

I am in Germantown which is next door to Collierville - we have been here almost one year...we actually looked at houses in Collierville before we decided upon our home in Germantown. My WW meeting is in Collierville! LOL

Very small world!
Marilyn

wow..it is a small world. My son met his wife online, quit his job here and moved to Cordova...They ended up getting married and bought a small house in Collierville...It is hard to believe what expensive houses they have in Collierville, but he doesn't live in one of those.. We are headed down to Collierville the end of July to see our only grandchild who will be 7 on the 29th... I know exactly where Germantown is....Nice to meet you, Marilyn....

Patty

It was nice to meet you Sue and Shannon, also....

Patty