Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulation Bill ( my husband)

I made him weigh himself this morning and hes lost 41 1bs since feburary. He was realy big so hes no where near his idal body weight but it a big step in the right direction. He has never been to a meeting doesent journal read the material for maybe 20 mins and thats all it took for him. For me its a hourly thought in my head to stay on track. I love the way the "beck diet solution" has helped me with my thoughts.I know I will get to goal and I have a good shot at keeping it off because I've learnt alot doing the Ww and I think its a lifestyle...I hope he can too.

Re: Congratulation Bill ( my husband)

That's awesome! Tell Bill I said way to go!!!!

Rick has lost a little over 20 pounds. He just basically eats what I give him. He doesn't count points or anything and he's never even flipped through the WW information. LOL! I think he cheats a little bit when he's at work, but it's better than he use to do. At least he hasn't asked me if we can order pizza or go to Taco Bell for a few weeks. LOL!

WONDERFUL!
Stupendous!
GREAT!
Fantastic!
EXCELLENT!

JeanCat

That is wonderful! I love to hear success stories like this one where a husband and wife are doing this together.
Anyway congrats to you both for making this life change together!
Tammy