Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program TOday Monday 6/25

For me today is day 2 back on Flex.

It was so good to have a wrap for lunch yesterday, gosh you would think I was eating the best
Italian Hoagie in the world, when it was just
a Flat bread, with 6 slices Lean Ham, and 1 slice of 2% pepperjack cheese with a big chunk of lettuce, and blk pepper.... 3 pts.....

I'm off to the beach this morning for another day in the sun, they expect the temps to hit 90 today with alot of humidity and the only place to be living here is on the beach...

I have WW in the morning, and on the way I have to drop my puppy off for a day at the spa, (groomer)
and then I'm off for a blood test, yup, once a yr thing, to check on my thyroid.

Thats what I need to tell everyone,
because of the years of yoyo dieting, it knocked my thyroid off, so besides carrying extra lbs around, its also a big health hazard.

A friend of mine had bypass surgery a yr ago, and prior to it, she had all kinds of health issues, even down to taking pills for diabetes.
She lost over 80 lbs so far, and now has to take zilch as far as meds goes.
I would never have thought she was that big, she looks like a normal person, and has always been normal in her eating, but she fooled me.

Lucky for all us here on the site, we can lose the weight by going to WW. the trick is now to keep it off.
I know this time around, I'm still going to WW once a week just to stay in check, and maintain what I've lost. That works for me..

have a good day, as I plan one more day ON PROGRAM

Re: On Program TOday Monday 6/25

Good Morning Tobe- Oh how jealous I am of you! I would love to go to the beach today instead of being at work!

Today I am starting fresh AGAIN :( I failed Friday/Saturday/Sunday horrible! But I am picking myself up and starting over... And this time I will NOT screw up... I have my journal, water and books right by me so I have NO reasons to mess up today!
I get so frustrated becuase it's so HARD to lose the weight but so EASY to gain it....

I will check back later...

I'm OP today and just had my cereal with a bananna and coffee..delicous. I went for my 40 mins exercise with my dog as well and I just weighed myself and I'm down in weight.
I ate quite alot of peanut M& M's yesterday (someone put them in a glass bowl on a coffee table)..and counted them as AP and still I"m down. Thats the beauty of WW you dont cheat so you dont feel a failure.
I'm going to make my ) point soup today and some spagetti squash after the kids wake up and we go to the store.. the soup is a way to get veggies in easily and fills you up.

OP and loving it.
Had some watermelon for breakfast. I noticed the first thing i grab in the morning is my water glass. Fill it up!!
Not sure what i will have for lunch and dinner. I bought some fresh shrimp(yummmmy they are the best) and some steamed Crabs yesterday.Maybe i will make some coleslaw and have an easy day of cooking.
I gave my body a rest yesterday and did not exercise, i had a group of muscles that were hurting, so i let them heal.
Yesterday I made Mississippi Mud Brownies(low fat brownie mix,mini marshmellows,choc chips and icing) last night i had one. I had a few chocolate chips and a couple licks of icing while making them. They smell wonderful this morning,but i really dont want to eat any, because i am not sure i can stop at one. So if i dont start............ i will be fine. I could have a huge bag of M&m's sitting here, as long as they are not opened i am fine.

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution. ~Author Unknown

i'm OP too..can't wait for lunch!! lookin' forward to some Subway!

who would of thought i would get excited over subway??? LOL! ha!

Hey Tobe, have a lovely day at the beach!

I'm on plan today, and feeling wonderful! Breakfast was a lovely breakfast sammy. I beat 1 egg and 1 egg white together and crumbled into that 1 MSF Sausage patty which I had defrosted. That I cooked and then melted 1 slice of 2% pepperjack cheese on top, served on 1 WW Healthy Life bun with a bit of ff mayo. Delish.

For lunch today I'm having a tuna patty (frozen and saved from a batch of 12 I prepared last week), 1/2 cup of my favorite FF cottage cheese, 1 serving of my lovely pineapple chunks, along with a green salad w/ FF Vinegar based dressing.

Frozen berries added to ff vanilla yogurt for a snack, sometime during the day.

Dinner tonight is gonna be a Lean Cuisine Tuscan Chicken along with my usual pile of lovely veggies.

It feels so good to have a PLAN each day, full of food I actually enjoy eating, and which ALWAYS satisfies!

Sometime during my day, I plan to put in one of my Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds dvds, and take a lovely walk with Leslie and friends.

cheers to all

pattyjo

I'm OP today. I've been up since around 7:15 this morning (which is very early for me) LOL! I went to the grocery store, the bank and another grocery store all before 9:00. :)

For breakfast I had egg beaters with a little a little bit of pepper and brown mustard mixed in (man, that's pretty good!), and I had some turkey bacon. For lunch I'll probably just have a big salad with bacon bits and such on it. Then for dinner I'm trying a new recipe for coconut lime chicken.

I plan on hooking my playstation 2 back up this afternoon and doing the Eyetoy Kinetic game for exercise. Hope I can do it since I haven't done it in a while. :)

My scale says I'm down this week. Can't wait to see what Wednesday says. :) Oh and when I was shopping this morning, I noticed something I hadn't noticed until now..... Ok, I have a belly, and then another roll of fat above my belly. The roll of fat above my belly is smaller. :) Luckily the store wasn't busy because people would have thought I'd lost it. I kept running my hand over it. LOL! I finally took my measurements on Saturday. I wish I'd taken them back when I started, but at least now I'll have something to go off of from now on.

Hey Aimee!

That spicy brown mustard and egg combo is delicious, isn't it! I started making eggs with that years and years ago, don't remember where I got the tip. Only now, I fill up the egg mixture with the veggies instead of the fatty breakfast meat and cheeses I USED to use. MUCH more satisfying! Oh, and I ALSO frequently use a healthy pinch of Red Pepper Flakes. Man, I just love that stuff as well now. My taste buds have finally grown up, lol.

I wish I'd taken measurements earlier myself. I was too afraid though. I can be an awful coward, lol. But,I know I've lost a bunch. I can tell by just how much space is around me now in the chairs I sit on daily, . For example, this desk chair I'm currently sitting on. The arms of the chair are high. Last year I filled it to overflowing . Now, I feel the reality of my 'shrinkage', lol. As I sit here, I can place the width of my entire arm between my leg and the side of the thing. I NOW wish I knew how that translated into inches. Oh well, it's a bunch.

cheers

pattyjo

Patty Jo your breakfast sounds soooo wonderful! I wish I lived closer so I could come and eat with you :) you make losing weight sound fun and easy with a menu like that! :)

That's cool about the chair Pattyjo! I remember when I first started out back in 2001, I filled my chair to the brim too (I actually had to take the arms off of my chair because it squished me), then I lost all of that weight, stuck the arms back on and had space between my legs and the chair too. The feeling is kind of like being a little kid and sitting in a big chair. LOL! I still have the same chair, but sadly I'm filling the width of it again. I refuse to remove the arms on it this time though. If it's uncomfortable, too bad for me, I'll just have to do something about it. :)

You're right about those eggs. I never in my life thought of mustard in eggs before. It really is good! Gives the eggs a different flavor, but they don't just taste like mustard. Thanks for the idea!