Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mini goals` Sweet 16

Some of mine have been met;
Such as, seeing my collarbones!! I just think collarbones are so sexy!!!

But now this goal
I have a pair of old Levi's back from my skinny days. I can remember the day i bought them. I just kept looking at myself in the mirror. I looked so good. They are so soft and comfortable. Through the years i kept them, never trying them on since i was a size 22. Matter of fact i had a huge bag of clothes i could not wear or gave up hope of ever wearing them. So in the bag they went. Even all my shoes( i had tons of shoes, pumps.mules,slip ons, high heels,boots) But in they went also.The bag i put in my trunk of my car and forgot about it. I was in the mind set that i dont have any decent looking clothes to wear and black sweat pants did not go with heels. Oh sure i had my "fat clothes" the huge shirt that i wore anytime i had to go out. The same old black pants.Blah

A few weeks after starting WW i was thinking of finally getting rid of those clothes. ( This was months after putting them in my trunk, i actually forgot about them) So i pulled the bag out and found my old Levi's and a few other jeans that i kept. When i first tried on the Levi's

When i started WW, i tried them on my my i had to tuck my fat in just to get em past my hips. That was back in March. I could not button them,even sucking the gut it, it wasnt happening. But i knew one day i would.
Tried them on last month. I could get em buttoned, with a little sucking action going on.

Tired them on today and they buttoned, with no tucking or sucking!!!! But i did suck it in to zipper them ........I figure 10 more pounds and they are mine. They are skin tight, i would never wear them out, hell i know i can't sit down in them. Mr Levi would pop all His buttons, but i can get them on. WhooooooHooooo.

10 pounds and me and Levi will be a hot item

Re: mini goals` Sweet 16

That's awesome Akus! Come back and let us know when you can sit down in them. :) LOL! Sorry, just had a funny image in my head of buttons popping.

Lol.. I had the same exsperience in a pair of jeans I havent wore in 17 years and in another 10 1bs I can wear them.. I can so relate to keep trying them on..that feels better than any number on the scale when they fit. It felt good when I could get my legs in them never mind fasten them.

I also saved a few pairs of my favorite gap jeans, I fit into them, outgrew them, fit into them again and once again outgrew them, but I hung on to them

This time around, they fit, no lying on the bed sucking in my gut to get them zipped, I can now stand up and pull the zipper straight up, what a great feeling,
I have a pr or two that need to go get altered in the fall when its jean time again.

They're actually tooo big on me, what a great feeling that I've achieved my goal. now I have to maintain it and stay with it........

Thats my goal today.......

thats funny, ive always felt the same way about collar bones, thats when i could tell i had lost a lot of weight, and wrist bones too. i am having the same experience with the clothes and feel like a kid in a candy store in my closet. i thought i would try on a pair of 20 jeans at swm the other day, i never dreamed they would fit ( no elastic in back or anything!) when i got in the dressing room and they went on, i almost threw a fit, the saleslady looked at me so strangely when i came out, i just wanted to hug her and say "i'm doing it!!" it may not seem like a size to be that excited about, but i wouldn't have even been near squeezing into a size 28 jeans, i have no idea what size it would have taken cause i would never have tried any on before

Akus- That is GREAT news! WHOOOO! You will be in those jeans very soon I just know it! WHOOOO!

I love this thread! I think collarbones are sexy as well! I was so excited when I wore a tank top for the first time and I could see them again! ;)

I was getting ready for a garage sale this weekend and went through all my storage stuff. I had 41 pair of pants that I had saved! LOL This ranged from a size 8 to a size 18. It was sad to see all the clothes and think I used to wear these!

I saved a few pair of pants and plan on wearing them sooner than later. I am down one pant size comfortably- two if I want to suck in- not breathe and not sit down! LOL

It is so nice to go to the store and buy pants in a size smaller! I swear I will have every size in the Maurices pants that I love. I have the 17/18's which are too big, the 15/16's which are getting big and the 13/14's which are tight but button (this is the size I wore in high school!)

Love all,
Brandie

** Day 2 back on program! **