Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Tuesday June 26th

Last nite I wore Aimee's t shirt, "Change"
and was stopped by a few of my friends, and asked Where did you get that, I want one.........
So when I came home, I got straight into the puter and ordered two more, that will help Aimee and the site.
The quality is top notch all shirts are "hanes" and soft cotton......

So if you haven't ordered 1 or 2 go for it, its worth the money, which isn't alot. The local stores charge more.......

I'm off to the scale this morning, after I drop Jeni off for a grooming, and after the scale off I go to the DR for a blood test to check out the thyroid, as I've mentioned before mine is inactive, and thats due to all the years of yo yo dieting, up and down and up and down again.

A friend of mine just this weekend went to a wake for a 42 yr old woman who died in bed from being obese, she for yrs lived in a wheel chair, imobile due to her weight, well it finally got her this weekend.

I find this weight thing, besides being uncomfortable in my own skin, its also very scarey.
Its serious stuff. and that particular incident will keep me at goal, I have no plans on putting weight back on, so my journey today where I am, was worth every low cal, low fat food I've put in my mouth in the last 9 mo......

I want to be here to see my 3 grandaughter grow into wonderful women.

Is this a hard journey to accomplish, yes it is, but its so worth it, cause we're all worth it.

Today I plan on staying OP for another day, just this day only..........ODAAT

Re: On Program today Tuesday June 26th

Amen sister! i watch those programs on the discovery channel about super obese people living in their bed or a clinic and i think, oh Lord that could have easily been me! i am also ordering a shirt today, the 100 lb one, i have 3.4 lbs to go and i want to put it on the day i reach 100 lbs. i know everyone will want to know where i got it. ive been telling everyone about the cookbooks and the site.

Wow a 100 1bs that must feel good. I'm OP today like yesterday and tommorow..lol.. and loving it.
I did my 1 hour walk in the park in the scorching morning south Florida heat, it felt good afterwards.I'm relaxing today as the kids are in camp and I havent had a break in ages. I'm working tonite at 5pm to 9pm so it not a total day off.
I'm going to make soup in a few mins after being on here and sort my food out to see what we are going to eat this week.
Keep up the good work everyone.

WOW a 100lbs! That is GREAT! Congrats!

I am hanging in there eating my grapes! :) I am cooking one of the receipes I found on this site today... I am looking forward to going home LOL :)

Hey Tobe,

You're right. This is scary stuff. That poor woman, she actually lived my nightmare. That is how, in the back of my mind, I was afraid I'd end up, if I didn't find a way to put on my brakes and STOP my crazy behavior around food. Such a vicious cycle..... the whole thing. And so incredibly sad for that poor lady. Big Sigh.

For breakfast this morning I had a packet of my low sugar oatmeal. Usually I nuke it together with a banana, but I didn't have any. So, instead, I nuked it together with 1/4 cup of my lovely frozen raspberries. I added in some splenda (I LIKE it sweet, but I buy the low-sugar variety to avoid the sugar....not the sweet, lol). Anyhoo, it turned out so yummy. I usually have one of my egg based breakfasts 2 or three days in a row, then, cereal or my own lovely recipe for blueberry pancakes for a two or three days. I love my variety, but I gotta keep it simple . In a bit, I'll have some yogurt with MORE frozen berries. You know, I mention my berries all the time. Up until 7 months ago, I would have told you I HATED berries, of all kinds. Guess I didn't know what I was talking about after all.

Y'all have a good one!

pattyjo

OP 4 Life. It has to be in my life.

Had a light breakfast of an English muffin and my ever present water. I didnt finish the muffin, for some reason, it tasted like all dough to me so i threw it away. Went and weighed in, came home. Just finished my lunch, had a bacon/tomatoe sandwich and some cantalope.........working tonight so i will get some AP in before i go.

Wow thank you so much Tobe and Cheryl!!!

Oh and Cheryl,
Awesome, awesome, awesome job on the weight loss! 100 pounds gone! I soooo remember that feeling. You must be feeling REALLY good right now! There's no other sense of accomplishment quite like it. Congratulations!!!