Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Aimee needs our help!!!!!!!!

Hey Cheryl.. You have lost 100lbs. How long did it take you. That is great. Tell me all about your will power.

What Aimee needs is ANY recipe that you like that is something that you would make again....It can come from anywhere, just that it is something you like...
She needs to come up with at least 200 recipes to pull this off and it would help her..(lots) Lets stand behing her and help her....You can send them to aimee that would be fine....Lets all dig around and see what we can come up with.....Thanks..

Patty

Thanks Cheryl for advertising aimees site for her..Everything helps...By the way, what a FANTASTIC weight loss, and almost to goal...You need to give yourself a great big pat on the back, my friend...

Patty

Hey Patty,

I'd love to add a recipe or two from my own collection. I know it's been posted, but could you give me the email address to send them to?

I have, as I know most of us do, a huge file of recipes. I've collected them from all over. Most I adapt and re-invent over time. If I've recorded the source, of course I'd include that. But I gotta tell you, I change everything, lol.

I do have a killer low fat, sour cream blueberry pancake with SF syrup recipe that is a staple for me. It evolved out of at least two sources. So now, it is a pattyjo original.

This whole project sounds like fun!

cheers

pattyjo

Do you mean low points recipes (WW friendly) or any recipe?

Laura

I really appreciate everyone's help!

If you'd like to submit a recipe, here's the link:

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/SubmissionForm.html

Recipes should be somewhat low in points, nothing too high in fat so that people aren't using all their points to eat one meal. To help give you an idea: I'd like to try and keep main dishes 10 points and below or so, side dishes and desserts 5 points and below, soups 5 points and below per cup and so on. They don't have to be something you personally created, just your favorite. Even if it's from another cookbook that's fine, I won't get sued as long as I'm not copying the majority of the cookbook. LOL! As long as you've actually tried the recipe and it's your favorite, then that's what I'm looking for. :)

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Again, thank you!!!

I will try to think of some recipes I use that I didnt get from Aimee!! hahaha!

LOL Sandy! :)