Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WW Weigh In Today Tuesday 6/26 pls post your resualts when you come home, keep the progress cha

I maintained, so a big zero for me. I am actually glad to report it though. I didn't weigh in last week and I haven't counted the first thing this week, so I really expected a gain. good luck to everyone.

Re: WW Weigh In Today Tuesday 6/26 pls post your resualts when you come home, keep the progress cha

Aimee & Tobe...

I wi'd a day early this week...

I'm down -.6 tonight

next week our meeting is closed due to the holiday.

Ok Linda, I'll mark you down. Congrats on the loss. I didn't even think about no meeting next Wednesday. I guess I'll have to decide if I want to weigh a day early or a day late. I don't really want to skip it completely. I do better if I go and skipping a week could mean trouble for me. I don't want to get that mentality of "well I have an extra week to work it off" if you know what I mean. :)

Sorry guys - just as I suspected. I gained 1.2. But back on core now and onward and downward!

Good job everyone..Don't worry, Tobby.I'm sure you won't have the gain next week....

Sue, you have such a late meeting in the evening. Does the class stay awake or do they sleep through the class?

good luck next week....

Patty

Sorry to post so late, had a lot of things to do last night. Just as I thought I gained weight this week. I gained 2.5 lbs.

I am now on program again, so next week should be lots better!

<3 Brandie

Hi Patty - LOL. It's not that late for me. The meeting is at 7pm, but I'm in California, so that's already 10pm Eastern time, and then after the meeting is over and my friends and I chat for a few minutes after the meeting, by the time I get home, it's close to 8:00, which again, is 11:00 Eastern time.

Sue