Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Wednesday 6/27

Another hottie here in NJ, so today is going to definately be a beach day, its 20 degrees cooler on the ocean front.

Yesterday I went for a blood test, and the DR. was shocked that I dropped 30 lbs from last year when I was there, he asked what I was doing, with a bit of concern in his voice, I then said WW, and I could hear a sigh of relief from him LOL... he said great way to do it.
Little did he know that I've been a WW'er for about 30 yrs on and off. which I made lifetime back then my first try at it.

Its the maintaining thats the hardest, harder than taking lbs off...

I know as long as I show up weekly to a meeting, I will be AOK....

Today is another planned day to stay on program.

Re: On Program today Wednesday 6/27

I'm OP today. I have my WW meeting this morning, then my mom and I are going to the gym so we can be a couple of hotties in a few months. :) See you guys later this evening. Hope you all have a great day!

Right there with you Tobe. I'm OP today and working 9 hours with a fully booked scedule so I'll be running all day. I still went for my walk at 7am with the Dog for 40 mins because I'm stepping it up a notch to realy get to my goal.
See you guys tonite.

Hi everyone!

I FINALLY had my 1st succesful day of being OP and I feel WONDERFUL! It was HARD last night NOT to want to eat but I knew I couldn't and I have to do this for ME! So I stuck with it! I used the old brush your teeth trick to keep me from eating!

And today I will be day 2 of being OP I just KNOW IT!

Tobe enjoy the beach again today you lucky gal!

Amiee- Good Luck at WW today!

Lorianne- HELLO

Lorraine - I am so sorry I mis-spelled your name :( Please forgive me.

Sarah welcome and post each day here and you feel like you are checking in to be accountable. I was OP all day and I weigh in tommorow so hope I did well.