Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WW Weigh In Today Wednesday 6/27 pls post your results when you come home

Unfortunately I did not help us get to the 1000 pounds lost this week. I was up .4 pounds. I was OP all week although I did dip into my weekly points more this week. (I used 14 of the 35.) I drank water, water, water and followed the guidelines. It just wasn't meant for me to lose this week. Hopefully, next week will be better. Have a great day everyone!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE HIT THE 1000 LB MARK TODAY...........

Aimee wow 3.8 core looks good on you........
Patty hope your better.

Ben you rock with your losses every week. go man!!

Linda good job
and Jill not to worry our bodies are flunky some weeks, I gained also, next week will be better.

I couldnt get to my meeting today - just got back late last night from Florida - and had all the kids home.

I might be able to go tomorrow - at least to just get weighed - was hoping to get there since next Wed. they are closed due to July 4th and then we are off again to Florida...but we will be there for a little longer so I will NEED to find a meeting to go to.

Anyhow, long story short, if you dont hear anything back from me tomorrow just put it as a no weigh in this week I guess.

Sorry for the confusion.
Marilyn

Everyone did great this week as usual...We ARE all big losers..Thanks for the well wishing, Ben. Aimee dragged me kicking and screming to the gym today, even walked on the treadmill with my sore ankle...Everyone keep up the good work....

Patty

Thanks everyone. :)

Oh now mom don't exaggerate. You weren't kicking and screaming. LOL! You forgot to tell them the cool part about going. Ok, I'll tell them....

We decided to check out one of the newer locations that's actually about 10-15 minutes from where I live. They took us on a tour, took our weights and measurements, etc. On the tour they showed us the movie room they have. This is the coolest thing I've ever seen. It's dark in there with black walls, and there are black lights in the ceiling, so everything white glows (like your socks, shoes, tshirts, you get the point). They also had some kind of glow paint splattered on the walls. This room shows movies while you workout. They had like 3 rows of workout equipment like treadmills, bikes and elliptical machines. It was super cool and I've never seen anything like it. After the girl took our measurements she said we should warm up on the treadmill (they had treadmills in the regular workout area too and I think that's what she was going to stick us on, so I spoke up real quick and said "can we go walk on the treadmills in the movie room?" Hee hee I'm such a kid. A movie was just starting (forget what it was called). I did my warm up and when my time was up, I almost wanted to turn it back on so I could keep watching to see if the dragon in the movie showed back up. LOL!

My meeting is in the evening so I will be later posting. I lost the 3# I gained last week.

Patty, I hope you are feeling better.

Ben that is awesome, keep up the excellent work!

Wow, Aimee! Looks like CORE is really working well for you. That is wonderful!

Cheryl, great job on taking that 3 right back off!

If I missed anyone, as well I could have 'cause it is late here, congrats if you lost weight and if ya didn't do NOT give up!

I am down the 1.2 that I gained last week. Now to get the last 6.6 pounds off so I can be at goal!

Tammy