Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Snack Find

I haven't tried the chocolate ones, but the cinnamon is great! I am going to have to try the choc. ones. Have you tried the buttered popcorn flavor? I haven't just wondering about them.

The popcorn ones have no taste to them, i really didnt care for the chocolate ones, but those cinnamon ones, OH MY! yummy.

I bought the Pepperidge Farms, 100 calorie pack cookies today. Chocolate Chunk Dark Chocolate and Chessmen,chocolate cookies, both are 2 points. I had to put Cool Whip on those ones to cover up the taste :(,i would give em a 4 on a scale of 1-10. I would rather buy Keebler 100 calorie snacks better tasting.

Oh, chocolate, yum! Thanks for sharing!

I also have a new snack find to share. There are some new granola bars out that are labeled under the CURVES lable. I don't remember if it is General Mills or Kellogs or what co exaclty puts them out, but the box is white and it has the word CURVES in big letters on it. Anyway, they have more than one variety but I chose the strawberries and cream variety and they are very good and only one point! A must try! They have what appears to be white chocolate chips in them along with peices of strawberry. Very tasty!
Tammy
PS> If you chose another flavor be sure to check the points 'cause I think the other variety is chocolate peanut butter or something like that and they are 2 points.

I have tried the buttered popcorn ones and they are my favorite. They taste a lot like cheese popcorn. Ymmmy!

A friend of mine who goes to CURVES( women only fitness centers)told me about these 2-3 months ago,CURVES was selling them at their locations. I first seen them at SWM about a month ago. Now i seen them at my local store. Havent tired em as yet.

Kim,
Thanks for the great new snack find! I tried the cinnamon streusel flavor last night, and they are very yummy!

If you have KERNEL SEASON'S popcorn seasoning in your area trey it on a 100 calorie bag of popcorn. Close your eyes and you will be in heaven!!!

Oh, i went to the movies the other night and got a small popcorn. I told my DD, !NO BUTTA!. but did she listen???

Anyway, before the movie they advertized "KERNEL SEASON'S" to use for FREE, in the lobby. By this time, i had my fill and didn't want anymore popcorn, but i may have to look for that in my grocery store.

Is the Kernel Season's sweet like kettle corn?

http://www.kernelseasons.com/

They have a lot of flavors. It will also tell You if a store near you carries them. And yeesss, the store(Giant)where i work and SWM both carry them.

*adds it to my shopping list*

Thanks a bunch Akus

One of the NEW flavors is CARAMEL CORN. This is my favorite here in California.