Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thread idea

I thought it might be fun for Aimee to pick a person's name each week to highlight. They could tell their story, talk about themselves, their weight loss goals and setbacks, give helpful hints and secrets to what they have found successful or unsuccessful.We can ask them questions etc. Like a mini blog each week for each of us. It might be easier to get to know each other one by one on a week by week basis.

Re: thread idea

Excellent idea! I love to hear other people's stories! I hope this is a go!

tammy

Re: thread idea

This is a good idea. I'd like to hold off though until I can finish the new message board, this way it can have it's own section and all of the interviews will be held together in one place. I upgraded the site today to purchase a bigger and better message board. I had to call tech support this afternoon to have them help me figure out how to make it work. Now I'm trying to figure out how the actual board works and trying to make it look the way I want it to look. This may take a few days (or even a week). I have no idea what I'm doing. LOL! My brain hurts! Maybe I can find a tutorial or something tonight online to help guide me through it. This is all new territory for me. :)