Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I need advice!

Thanks so much for your help. I know that the week will be a challenge, but the good thing is that it is a Know Sweat mission trip, which means there is a lot of hard labor involved. So hopefully, I will earn lots of AP. I am going to just watch my portions and not go back for seconds and skip on any desserts. I can't take food that has to be kept cold with me because I won't have access to a fridge. But I will take healthy snacks that don't have to be kept cold. I am also going to take my journal and write down everything I put in my mouth. That alone should encourage me from overeating. Somehow when we actually see what we are putting in our mouths, it becomes a reality check! Have a great OP day today.

Re: I need advice!

I'd be taking Kashi Go Lean Protein Bars. They are big, 5 pts and very filling. I especially like the Choc. Almond Crunch and P B ones. WalMart sells them in the pharmacy section of diet foods. They make a great lunch for me. At Wal Mart they are 96 cents each. Kashi also makes another bar but I have not tried that one. It is smaller.

Ann