Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Porgram today Friday June 29th

Well we're winding down July and now the parties actually begin, this weekend.

So far I have none planned well I do on Wednesday, but I've been with this crowd before and I know I can stay on program, I've done it before.

Yesterday I spent the day regrouping my mind as to what I need to do, I did it successfully, my one and only downfall is at night after dinner, looking for that sweet, usually a WW 1 pt frozen raspberry bar, and along with that a WW 2 pt icecream

Last nite I didn't touch any of it, I had a container of WW yogart and then went out the door till 10:00PM
came home and went to bed.

I read on the boards about the FF hotdogs, so off I went and found them, along with the SF Relish and sour*****, and I found Whole Wheat buns, i had 2 of them 6 points along with a large salad,
It was a nice diversion from the old chicken dishes that I've been making.
So I guess my new kick now is hotdogs. LOL..

I'm on program today 100%.......

Re: On Porgram today Friday June 29th

Hi Tobe. I'm OP today and I weiged myself this morning and I'm down another 1b from my weigh in yesterday. It was because yesterday I dident walk before my meeting, we had a tropical depression and it was pouring down.
Today I'm working 9 hours doing hair, I have appointments all day for alot of color and highlites so it will be a fun day. Tommorow I'm busy too.
I can lunch and dinner in my cooler all OP and I'm proud of myself because I used to blame my scedule for my weight gain and now I've managed to still be on track while working. My job gives me AP and I'm eating them.

Day off work. got to sleep in. Cloudy day here in central Pa. Had egg whites,link sausage and my loved whole wheat Thomas's Square bagels( mini)for breakfast,plus my water.

Cardio day for AP,so i am OP and AP.

Speaking of hot dogs,this is what i did yesterday.
I took a La Tortilla(warmed) spread a wedge of Laughing Cow over it, added some salsa and then a hot dog( cook the dog before)Wrapped it up and mmmmm, it was good.

Bought alot of fresh fruit yesterday, cherries,strawberries, bananas. plum,peaches, plus i have watermelon,cantelope,pink grapefruits and apples. So lunch today is a fruit salad.

Dinner; Chicken(MorningStar Chicken Strips) & Broccoli Fettuccine 1 1/2 cups 5 points ** this is not real chicken, since i am veggie* But i enjoy it.

Ahhh, this morning i was laying in bed, and i put my hand on something odd.......MY Gawd, it was my hip bone(pelvic) I also noticed my triceps are getting firmer. 3 months of resistance/weight training,every other day is paying off. I like to pat myself on the back, so then i get to feel that tricep again LOL

I am on program today for SURE yesterday marked a complete day 3 of being OP! I feel better than ever and I LOVE that I am in control!

I made chicken last night and took one of Aimee's receipes and switched it up a little because I had no refried beans... I put the salsa on the chicken cooked for 45 minutes and the last 5 I put RF cheese it was SOOOO good! That with a salad filled me up and I felt great! Thank you so much Aimee for having the receipes up - I have cooked 4 days this week and that has NEVERED happened! I plan on buying a book in the coming weeks ;)

Well I better go get my lunch warmed up before the microwave starts getting busy... (I'm at work)

Hi everyone, I am OP today and am even going to go to the gym when I get off work. Normally, I pass on Friday working out, but since next week, will be tough for me to get there, plus they are closed for 2 days because of the holiday. I love those mini whole wheat square bagels and had once with laughing cow cheese for breakfast and for lunch, I am having a chilpolte black bean burger and la toritalla made into a wrap with some lettuce and horseradish mustard.

I'm OP today. My scale said I was up .8 this morning. That was a shocker especially since I've been doing so well the past few weeks, but I guess my body is taking a break and rebelling against me. I'll show it who's boss dangit! LOL!

Hope everyone has a great day!