Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seven Days 'til Weigh-in....

My WW leader read this in the meeting yesterday and emailed it to us. I thought it was cute and so true so I thought I would share!

Seven Days ‘til Weigh-in

Thursday (after a Weight-Watchers Meeting)
That piece of cake I saved is near. One big slice, I have no fear. Besides, no pounds will ever show. I’ve still got 7 days to go.

Friday- A day of shopping, to the mall we go. A burger special, it’s cheap you know. I’ll walk it off, I have no fear. 6 days to go..no weigh-in near.

Saturday- I think I’ll skip my tuna lunch. A meatball sub is what I’ll munch. The chips I sneak will never show. Besides, I’ve got 5 days to go.

Sunday- Boy weekend eating is really rough. Restaurant menus are really tough. I’ll work this steak off, I have no fear. In just 4 days, I’ll be in the clear.

Monday- For breakfast- 1 egg, toast & juice. Kids left their pancakes, oh, what’s the use. To waste that food would be a sin. There’s still 3 days ‘til I weigh in.

Tuesday- Breakfast- I’ll just have coffee today. Maybe I’ll lose weight more that way. Supper a little extra I’ll eat. 2 days before the scale I meet.

Wednesday- Now my nerves are really a wreck. I might as well eat, what the heck. I’ll take 2 Exlax tonight. 1 day to go…I’ll be all right.

Thursday- I can’t afford to eat- no way. Six trips to the john might help save the day. I gained 2 pounds wouldn’t you know. Guess I didn’t have 7 days to go!

Re: Seven Days 'til Weigh-in....

I printed this thanks and I'm taking this with me to my mtg on Tues....

This is real a great reminder to see on a daily basis.....

I'm taking it to... thanks I needed this- it will get me thru this weekend for sure!

Thanks Becky...guess what? I just copied it and it's going to class with me the wed. after the 4th...Thanks for posting...pretty cute..

Patty

I love this. I'll take it to my meeting on Thursday.

Thanks!