Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New find

Maybe you have already seen these but yesterday was the first day for me to see them. Mint three musketeers....3 points total. My husband said they were very tasty. Dark chocolate covered. Enjoy.

Re: New find

I heard these were out but I haven't thought to look for them since I'm trying really hard not to eat any candy....

Patty

I saw them.... but looked away. LOL!!!!!

Great job aimee, I'm proud of you....

Mom

I cannot,repeat, CANNOT, eat just one. Three muskateers will turn into six.nine,twelve...So i just don't buy candy anymore.

Yes, I tried these last weekend and they are divine! I love mint chocolate and two good sized peices for 3 pts is a deal! I found them at Rite Aid in WV over the weekend. I haven't seen them where I am in OH though. Probably a good thing though 'cause I'd be buying and eating too many of them!

Tammy

If you noticed I said by husband said they were devine. I have only had candy that our WW leader gives to us for a reward as in a quiz...She is a retired 5th grade teacher. My daughters had her in school. I know that if I started on that I fear that I would not be able to turn back so it is best to leave untouched. I found them at Super WalMart.

They sure sound good, but thats about it just sounds good.

I'm like Akus, I can't bring any of that sugary stuff in the house, 1 taste and its all over,

I'm better off just to refrain from it all, and pop a cherry into my mouth, its just as sweet.