Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Move it?!?!

Hiya! I was just going through the posts and realized that it looks like I haven't posted my move it threads since Monday! Sorry guys! I've been a bit preoccupied with family happenings (good and bad) so It's kind of slipped my mind. I hope everyone has been continuing to strive to add some sort of extra moving into their day. I've been continuing to go to the gym about 5 times a week. Some weeks I do more, most weeks are just 5 though.

So consider this my move it thread for Saturday, even though it is 1:25 AM!

Have fun moving it!
Tammy

Re: Move it?!?!

Well I am on my ??? week of walking at midnight! I lost count! I think we started on week one of May. My WW/walking buddy 'Julia' and I have been walking at night 3 times a week 2.2 miles. We now do it in about 45 minutes. Not slow but not super fast. Considering I was huffing and puffing 2 yrs ago, that is pretty good.

We walk Wed, Thursday and Friday nights. Why so late? I do nto get off from teaching until 10 PM and then clean up grading recording etc. She is about 1/2 hour from the school.

The last two Fridays we have walked 3 miles, because Julia PUSHED us to go farther.

We enjoy our walks and wonder what we will do when cooler weather comes. For now we will concentrate on this.

Thanks to Akus and Tammy I look forward to walking.
I feel so much better.

I was one who would never think about exercising. This is a miracle.

Got a love this site! (and everyone here!)

JeanCat

Yay for you my friend! I am so happy that you are continuing with your walking even if it is late at night! It doesn't matter what time we exercise as long as we do it!

I am glad that Akus and myself have been able to be motivational in the moving it area to you and perhaps others as well.

Keep moving everyone! If you have started moving then celebrate your freedom this week with a new exercise plan!

God Bless all of our Troops!
Tammy

Moving it very well, did 40 minutes of toning tonight.

Did the treadmill after work, still got some aerobics.cardio on my slate before the day ends.

My day is almost ever, i stayed Op and did my daily AP.

I will start my day today with an OP Breakfast and off to the gym for an hour on the treadmill and eliptical total time then off to the second gym for water aerobics. It is either work out or don't enjoy the extra snacks. Hmmmm? Well you see what I chose. I will have an OP snack like a vitatop when I get home. Have a great day everyone and what a great site. Oh yes, I will probably practice the Trikke sometime today too.

I'm off for a walk this morning, before I head to the beach for the day.

Cheryl. i wanna see pics of You and that Trike ( just kidding) Its a day of toning for me, maybe,just maybe my treadmill.

I will see what I can do

This morning I did some upper body toning and went for a walk with my mom (it was such a beautiful day outside)! Tonight I will do my half hour "power walk" on my lunch break at work. How sweet it is to get paid to exercise!!!

Kicked up the treadmill and did 30 mins last night, followed by double sets of toning/weights.

Today is cardio......maybe with a toss in of the treadmill.

I also changed something, small but it gets me moving. I use to take the remote control to my computer desk with me, so i could just change the channel. Now i don't, i have to get up,to change the channel, adjust the volume.

*make each movement count*

Hmm am i the only one. "moving it"????. That's ok, i had someone today tell me, Oh my Gawd i didnt not recognize You from behind . So i know that moving it, is working it.
I worked yesterday, almost didnt do any moving. I was tired. My muscles were a little sore, from kicking it up on the treadmill, but it was my toning/weights day so i did my resistance bands for 20 minutes.

Today i am back at the grind:
Treadmill(last week i did 25 minutes, the other day i did 31 minutes, trying to add a minute each time i use it) and 20-40 mins of areobics.

I did my usual 45 minute power walk around the village as well as an hour of weeding my veggie garden. We just had rain yesterday for the first time in 4 weeks, so I was waiting for the ground to soften up. ( that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I know i will be thankful when I harvest those delicious fresh beets and tomatoes and beans and peppers.

Akus, you and Tammy now have your own section for Move it and exercise over at the new message board. In case you didn't get there yet. :)

Ohhhhh. I really did not pay attention to the STICKY.

Movin,wigglin,shakin it to the new boards!

Ta Aimee.