Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Sun July 1st

Last nite I went out with a few of my friends for dinner. I ordered a cheese burger and no fries, I ate only half of it, I felt a little full, and thought no way your finishing that, push it away, and I did.
What a good feeling to feel under control...

Later on we stopped for ice cream, the two heavy women that I was with ordered a gigantic choc Custard Cone, had to be a quart of stuff in the cone.
I Ordered a kid cup of Vanilla custartd, omg it was soooooo good, eating the real thing.

I know that was a 1 time deal, I won't do that again for a very long time to come. so a treat it sure was.

My points for the day allowed it, so there was
no guilt on what I did...

Today once again I'm on program.....I'm now going into my 10th month in WW....

Re: On Program today Sun July 1st

Nice going Tobe.

On OP today. I actually had a craving for OATMEAL this morning, but of course we had none. So i ate some Special K with the chocolate bits in it with FF milk. Not bad for 3 points. Drinking my water. Packing my fruit and water for my short shift at work(6 hrs) Dinner will be tilipa on the grill, rice with summer squash and veggie coleslaw.

Then finish my day with some AP.

On my way out the door, enjoy the day and Everyone is l00king good!!!

Hi everyone. I'm op again today like yesterday and I'm going to plan my meals in a few mins for the day. I have my biggest challenge next week.. I'm going to the beach for 3 days and will be in a hotel with alot of temptations but I plan to be on points. I'm not going to blow the hard work I've been doing. I plan to take my sneakers and earn alot of activity points from walking around.
I did my 1 hour walk in the park with my dog this morning in 80's weather. I was very hot and hard but I'm glad I did it.
See you all later.

I'm OP today. I'll be sitting here working on the new message board most of the day, then I'm heading to my parent's house for dinner and cards around 6:00.