Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
will my body ever stop losing?

i am almost to my 10% mark...then i know after that i begin to set my own goals....my intentions are to at least get down to 150 or 160.....by health guidlines my weight should be 135..but my question is will there ever come a point that my body will get used to the ww way of eatin and just stop losing....i would hate to go for two or three weeks and not lose any pounds or ounces..i plan to start puttin exercise in..not only do i wanna lost the weight i wanna trim up to..but anyway i didnt know...i just dont wanna get to a point where things stop happening..that would be very discouraging....

Re: will my body ever stop losing?

Once we get to goal then we have to learn how to maintain that weight, if you want to go under goal, keep using the same amount of points,

I'm at the stage in WW where I don't want to lose anymore but maintain where I am, so what I have to do is add 4 more points into my point schedule, and with that I should stay the same, not lose and not gain......

Re: will my body ever stop losing?

NAE,

I have often wondered the same thing. The I started thinking, and I figure that as long as you continue to exercise you should still either lose or maintain while staying at the same points level. Just remember to vary your exercise routine so that your body does not get too used to it. Congrats on the weight loss so far!