Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aimee's Adventures Webb Site

I tried to log into your webb site today and got a message saying Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Do you still have this webb site. Thanks

Re: Aimee's Adventures Webb Site

Hi Lee

You are in Aimees site, and as I type shes setting up a new board, same idea with forums that will have its own catergories.

weight
exercise
food finds
etc.

Re: Aimee's Adventures Web Site

Sorry about that. Even I was locked out yesterday for awhile and had to spend some time on the phone with tech support to figure it out. I've been working on the new message board and I had some kind of error yesterday that not only made me lose the entire new message board, but it also messed up my site. The site is fixed now. Unfortunately I now have to build the new message board from scratch again so it will be another week or so until I'm done (the other one was actually done before I lost it). :( I guess it's better that this happened now though instead of after we all moved over to it. I also found us a new chat room that looks better than the one we have. :)

Aimee, thanks for the response. I was afraid something had happened to your webb site. I am still trying to find out if you are still selling your cookbooks. That is one area that I stll can't access. Thanks

Hate to be a pest - Well, I finally got in the order cookbook section, however, when I add an item to the cart, it is not working. It keeps telling me there is nothin in the cart. I want to order 2 of each cookbook and 2 braclets. Please help

Hi Lee,
You aren't being a pest. I just went and tried it and it's working fine. Make sure you're clicking the "Add to cart" button and not the "view cart" button. You can change the number from "1" to whatever number of each item you want before you click the "Add to cart" button. If you still need help, just let me know. :)